• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The spirit world implies a notion that in addition to our physical world there is also a spiritual world, more or less parallel to ours which we cannot experience with our five senses. A remarkable and apparently pleasant feature of the spiritual existence is the absence of the measure of time and space as we know it here on Earth. The mention of timelessness is prevalent in near-death reports. "I found myself in a space, in a period of time, I would say, where all space and time was negated." Almost without exception, near-death reports remark or imply that they have no concept of wheather their experience lasted seconds, minutes, hours, years, no time at all, or for an immeasurable duration. They report time as being changed, compounded or absent altogether. The near death experience is described as ecstasy of a contemporal state in which present, past and future are one.

Eben Alexander: "The height and breath of the physical Universe are nothing compared to the spiritual world from which it has arisen - the world of consciousness, which some might call the life force." - - - "As soon as we break free from the buffer systems of our physical brains and bodies, we can get to the place where we really belong. I believe that the kingdom of heaven makes us human, that without knowing that is where we come from and where we are going - that this is our true home - we find no meaning in life."

How time and space work in the spirit world

Time space

Reactions: sserafim