B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
Good news is I will be trying SSRIS one more time to see if it'll jiggle me out of this deep hole. I am bedridden almost 23 hours a day. I could go into the dire, hopeless circumstances but I wanted to reveal my simple plan to ctb if I cannot escape this mind hell...

I live in the master bedroom of my parents house. I am going to clean the space, reset my phone and groom myself. I plan to mostly leave everything as is but mainly doing this final ritual to ground myself in my decision and create more of a preparation.

We live in a rural area on some property with a burn pile. I plan to bury myself under the pile and use my .380 with a bullet through the mouth—hopefully hitting the brain stem. Our family burns the pile randomly and I figured there will not be a trace of me anywhere after the pile is burned. Are there any holes in this plot?

I figured a police dog could maybe find my body...I think it's better to be "missing" than subject my family to my corpse or known death.

Last edited:
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
You'll be found. So many problems with this

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
1. You posted the plan here . Your digital footprint can't be so easily hidden. If there are any missing persons cases going on what was posted here is likely to get picked up on by someone
2. You are putting the body on your own family property. If you are missing with no explanation your family will be prime suspects, and they will search their property . The dogs will sniff out your remains it can't be burned off so easily
3. It's still possible you could be found even before they burn the pit

Reactions: Pookie and blahblahhh
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
1. You posted the plan here . Your digital footprint can't be so easily hidden. If there are any missing persons cases going on what was posted here is likely to get picked up on by someone
2. You are putting the body on your own family property. If you are missing with no explanation your family will be prime suspects, and they will search their property . The dogs will sniff out your remains it can't be burned off so easily
3. It's still possible you could be found even before they burn the pit
Yeah, I understand what you're saying. Even if it is a faulty plot to not be found, at least the ctb would be achieved.