axxxu

axxxu

Apr 8, 2023
When you're suicidal, everything just feels like a chore, there's no point in doing anything because you will be dead. The physical body is even more of a chore- go to the doctor, get a check up, get another doctor for this, your leg is broken now you have to spend months just trying to walk again, get blood tests, uh oh you have a cavity, you need to drink enough water, you need to eat three meals a day.

The worst part is that this is only half of the things that people expect you to do. This doesn't even amount for taking care of your appearance to look appropriate for people, or if you're in America or another country without free healthcare, this all would mean bills and bills, all this- for what?. What's the point? I wouldn't take care of my body even if I were asked, or begged by someone to. You do all this to survive anyway, if you don't want to survive, it all becomes rather... pointless. I don't care about my body anymore, I can say that and I'm sure of it; sure diseases are scary, I'm pretty sure I have something serious already anyway. I have many medical issues and I'm in pain almost daily, this body does nothing for me, on top of that there really isn't much you can do about these issues if they're chronic for the most part. You just have to suck it up or so I've been told.

I've also been treated terribly by medical professionals, about my weight, about my body, I have no desire and I do not feel okay with going to a doctor- ever.

I just want to CTB. That's it. Sorry for my poor English, if you cannot understand. I'm very sorry.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, bedtimebabe, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
The medical establishment completely failed me I really should be just another suicide statistic due to the poor treatment I recieved.

It is not always true that chronic pain is untreatable, for some people it might be but I managed to find an answer on my own and I'm much better.

Reactions: axxxu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it's such a terrible burden being trapped inside the decaying flesh prison that is the human body, we are slaves to the suffering it causes us to experience and to me it's certainly understandable wishing to be permanently free from it, for me the only relief lies in non-existence where everything will finally be forgotten about.

N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
I've stopped taking any medication unless it could help with mental issues. Why lower my blood pressure just because a GP says so? So I can live longer and not die of a heart attack? No thanks.

• Hugs