D

Deleted member 65988

It's so utterly cruel- I agree and yeah- I see no benefit in going through that. Still- we're all different. My parents are getting older now and they are suffering somewhat but- they're still thankful for life. They wake up and are grateful to be alive. Ironic isn't it? We likely all wake up and feel despair that we're still here! Shame we can't all swap really.
It's so cruel what the human body can do that causes so much suffering based on genetics and chances of getting certain conditions later on in life. I suppose they could be grateful to be alive for various reasons, the limited time they have, perhaps more aware of now they are getting older and have seen and experienced a lot.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and Forever Sleep
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
It's a comfort to have that option at least. That hundred or so grams of salt is a gesture of sovereignty: "I can leave if I want. It's my decision". For a lot of us who feel powerless, that thought can be greatly relieving.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Why would people get conscripted to fuck each other's corpses for the laughter of the rich clique if "emigration" is that easy lmao?
I'm dying. Lmao. Glad you keep your humour during the chaos OP. Wait, so you're Russian living in Ukraine? Confused. I don't support either side, though it's sad Ukraine didn't attend peace talks when they had the chance. Pride comes before the fall. If I was conscripted, I'd blow my commanders head off, mutiny. It's an absolute meat grinder, you are not going to survive the war unless you are special forces group. Not dying for international banksters. Not getting drone striked in a trench. Not stepping on a landmine. Not gonna happen. No thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Wait, so you're Russian living in Ukraine? Confused.
I consider myself Russian because "Ukrainian" is a weird newspeak term that has no historical existence.

Other than that, ditto. I have won 7 more months of my life in school (unless the law gets changed), so there's that. Even then, what's the point keeping on living if I'm an incel? I've been buying Steam games for years, but I'm too lazy to cope with them. I can't cope with films or Jap cartoons or comics or whatever zoomers use.