• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
You can buy bitcoins here and they give you an online wallet, which can be used to buy stuff online. It can be done anonymously with cash, in person or by you depositing into an ATM or bank branch. You can also buy N this way too.

https://localbitcoins.com

There's also prepaid credit/debit cards that can be bought with cash and are anonymous. There's lots of options if you're determined enough, you can do anything if you REALLY want to enough...

If I was trapped like you, I would just steal a car and just drive anyway or steal a credit card number... it won't matter after you're gone. I really don't like stealing but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. Just my opinion... I would try to buy the bitcoins though, it could really help you. I wish you all the best in whatever you do.

Last edited:
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Foolishly I'm holding out for a partner, a miracle. Who knows. Decades could go post and at that point I could just decide to solo. Probably wouldn't be peaceful at all. But I'm a wuss so I likely won't, like I said, I'm holding out on the mega thread and my posts. Everyone wants a peaceful way out me included.

Reactions: lv-gras