• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
They're so irritating. They're the reason the sale of SN is becoming more and more restricted as time goes on.

I can't buy SN right now due to issues with my bank account, and by the time I'm able resolve these issues it's possible for the sellers of SN that I've found to disappear or get arrested because of these parents asking their local governments to ban SN.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
But if they are so against death I don't understand why they decide to procreate in the first place as they are the ones ultimately causing the person to die, and all humans have to die someday. It's just evil to me how they want to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape on their own terms, all they are doing is causing so much unnecessary pain and suffering with how they manage to get reliable suicide methods banned.

It's disgusting how they thought they owned their children and how they believe the life they so selfishly brought here should be forced to suffer until they inevitably die anyway. It's evil to want to deny the option of a peaceful exit especially as none of us consented to existing here and aren't obligated to continue.

I find it so horrible how there is a lack of acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wants to decay from age in this meaningless and undesirable existence. I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what and it's so hellish how I cannot just choose to peacefully free myself from this existence that was so harmfully imposed in the first place. The option of a peaceful death should be a human right especially as in existence there is no limit as to how much one can suffer yet there are no disadvantages to not existing.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
To me it's incredibly selfish.
They brought their kid to the world, the kid hated it and decided to leave and left and they still find it too difficult to understand that life ≠ gift???
They miss their child = death is bad. And they didn't consider that they actually should be happy or at least relieved that their loved one had the courage to find peace.

It's sick how fucking blind and ignorant people are.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
In this suicide forum, prodding Kristine's parents or bereaved parents whose children chose SN to commit suicide is counterproductive. It's understandable that Kristine's parents are grieving their 16-year-old daughter; our parents would too.

Child deaths, regardless of the method, spur legislation, and thousands of people, including children, have committed suicide with SN. What this means is that SN will face regulation just like opioids, N, helium tanks, and firearms. As school shootings rise, parents support gun control.

Acknowledge that you may lack access to all methods, and it is insensitive to condemn grieving families for experiencing the normal range of emotions caused by suicide and death.

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
In this suicide forum, prodding Kristine's parents or bereaved parents whose children chose SN to commit suicide is counterproductive. It's understandable that Kristine's parents are grieving their 16-year-old daughter; our parents would too.

Child deaths, regardless of the method, spur legislation, and thousands of people, including children, have committed suicide with SN. What this means is that SN will face regulation just like opioids, N, helium tanks, and firearms. As school shootings rise, parents support gun control.

Acknowledge that you may lack access to all methods, and it is insensitive to condemn grieving families for experiencing the normal range of emotions caused by suicide and death.
Grieving parents or not, they're denying suicidal people their right to a peaceful death.

How would you feel if access to your preferred ctb method was blocked by one of these grieving families?

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
I can't buy SN right now due to issues with my bank account, and by the time I'm able resolve these issues it's possible for the sellers of SN
*able to resolve
Sorry for the grammatical mistake

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
Banning SN won't save lives or keep people here. People will just find alternative less peaceful, more violent means to end their lives.

Instead of focusing on getting SN controlled, the focus should be on repairing our broken health care systems, the housing crisis, the high cost of living, etc etc....

straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
I wish grieving families would lobby for systemic reform of how mental health is handled and of the social aspects that contribute to suicide instead of focusing primarily on reducing access to methods, but I understand why they fixate; it's easier to ban a method than it is to address the ways we're being failed and to change cultural views of life, death, and autonomy.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019

Insensitive?

Then what exactly is the woman who parades their dead child around whilst blaming a substance rather than the suffering that necessitated its consumption?

They're not condemning grief or other emotions that are par for the course with those who have lost a loved one or someone close to them.
They're condemning some parents' insistence on forcing their deceased child into the public eye with the focus being on the method instead of the actual reasons why a person would resort to taking their own life (this is an exploitative way of absolving themselves of guilt, without care for how it's only going to accomplish inaccessibility as far as another method goes..leaving the desperate and despairing to even more harmful and risky options).
They're condemning the thoughtlessness this parent has..for the consequences of their narrative.

Why is it that people poison one another, even their own children..and subject them to a poisonous world in the first place…yet they cry foul when a poison is picked rather than involuntarily absorbed.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wish grieving families would lobby for systemic reform of how mental health is handled and of the social aspects that contribute to suicide instead of focusing primarily on reducing access to methods, but I understand why they fixate; it's easier to ban a method than it is to address the ways we're being failed and to change cultural views of life, death, and autonomy.
Absolutely! This would go a very long way towards fixing the problems that caused people to want to (or attempt) CTB. Furthermore, the systemic reform of how the mental health system treats patients (especially those who aren't a threat to others!) is a start as well as changing the view on life, death, and personal bodily autonomy. I believe it would be more productive and better for society if the parents focused their efforts on that front instead of solely wanting to limit access to "peaceful" and "reliable" means to CTB, which only makes certain people desperate to resort to uglier and brutal means, which may even cause unwanted collateral damage to unwilling participants (trains, jumping, CTB by cop, etc.)

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Grieving parents or not, they're denying suicidal people their right to a peaceful death.

How would you feel if access to your preferred ctb method was blocked by one of these grieving families?

Again, attacking bereaved parents isn't the solution.

Don't think Kristine's parents will stop you from trying to end your life; there are other options for a peaceful death. I am more practical, so SN is not a method I would choose.

Because of problems with your bank account, you have acknowledged that you are unable to buy SN.

What's the issue with your bank account?

Insensitive?

Then what exactly is the woman who parades their dead child around whilst blaming a substance rather than the suffering that necessitated its consumption?

They're not condemning grief or other emotions that are par for the course with those who have lost a loved one or someone close to them.
They're condemning some parents' insistence on forcing their deceased child into the public eye with the focus being on the method instead of the actual reasons why a person would resort to taking their own life (this is an exploitative way of absolving themselves of guilt, without care for how it's only going to accomplish inaccessibility as far as another method goes..leaving the desperate and despairing to even more harmful and risky options).
They're condemning the thoughtlessness this parent has..for the consequences of their narrative.

Why is it that people poison one another, even their own children..and subject them to a poisonous world in the first place…yet they cry foul when a poison is picked rather than involuntarily absorbed.

There are many nonviolent alternatives, and no one will stop you from ending your life. Fixating on why you can't is a popular pastime at SaSu.

Realizing that most mental illnesses and disabilities are incurable and that society will never accept suicide is the most prudent course of action. Moving on to something new or tried-and-true, you are still well ahead of any legislation.