G

grisly bear

Apr 22, 2024
Really, fuck this life.
What is it all about?
Why is there so much fucking pain?
The world could be such a beautiful place if only it were. But it's not.
For every reason to be happy and joyful, there is at least one, if not several, reasons to be unhappy and to feel suffering and pain.
The psyche is a mistake of nature.
Once you have seen this world, how can you not start crying and wishing for a way out?
But a way out is not for everyone, because a way out means there was already a way in.
And if this way in is the problem, then even the way out won't change anything.
Only if you never got in and never existed would it be a solution.
Existence is an ugly movie.
Deleting a movie after it has already been shown in theaters may prevent further suffering, but the mere fact that it ever existed and was ever filmed and written is pain enough.

It just hurts so much. This fucking world hurts me so much.
How am I supposed to put up with it? Fucking how?
How weak am I supposed to be? How strong should I be? For how much longer?
If only I were weaker, I could leave this existence.
If only I were stronger, I could leave this existence.
I can't leave this world and it hurts. I want to leave so much.
It hurts so much to exist, to have ever existed, in this cruel and grotesque work of time that has taken up space and calls itself reality.
I not only weep that I feel this way, but I shed tears for the fact that all this is even possible and that so many feel this endless pain.
"Things can change, everything can be good, and you can have beautiful experiences," you say?
Yes, the world could be a beautiful place if only it were. But it's not.
Everything I experience, no matter how emotional it may be, whether beautiful, bad, positive, or negative,doesn't matter because the basic pain of this world,
of this existence, always was, always is, and always will be.
Evolution gives us all random traits and perceptions so that the most adaptable survive.
This randomness also creates complete errors.
It creates an inability to live. And it seems to me that I am one of these incapacities.
I am not made for this world, this existence. I am a mistake of nature.
And yet, as a mistake, I am forced to exist and suffer, like a fish with lungs in the desert.
How much longer can this all go on?
Fuck it, if this is supposed to be existence, then it's simply indescribable.
Even in this existence, there are no words or concepts to express the pain of existence.
It hurts me so much.
It is just pain.
Just pain.
Pain.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder, Amidaa, etherealspring and 6 others
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I feel the same way. Every day is just a further continuation of a failure, its like a fever dream I had one time about school where I wrote completely bullshit and everyone clapped and yelled "YES so smart, you will make it", then at the end got an F and slapped by the teacher and woke up.

This is my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, DrearyAsh348, Oneness and 1 other person
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
And in the end, it's all for nothing. All the shit we go through, you'd hope there'd be some kind of silver lining or saving grace, but there isn't. Suffering is meaningless. It doesn't make you stronger or wiser. No. Even when your whole life has been a never-ending hell, life keeps beating you down every damn day. There is no lesson to be learned here. Just pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, etherealspring, DrearyAsh348 and 2 others
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
And in the end, it's all for nothing. All the shit we go through, you'd hope there'd be some kind of silver lining or saving grace, but there isn't. Suffering is meaningless. It doesn't make you stronger or wiser. No. Even when your whole life has been a never-ending hell, life keeps beating you down every damn day. There is no lesson to be learned here. Just pain.
Yeah thats the fact I hate most, that suffering has no purpose. And plenty of people want to make it seem like it has, I remember reading somewhere about this guy Jordan Peterson claiming suffering creates happiness. Bro WTF is he talking about???

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Oneness, etherealspring and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also find it painful to exist, I know I'm not meant for the torment of existing as a conscious being, for me existing truly is nothing but suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, grisly bear, Oneness and 3 others
DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
I spent all day in bed today. No will to get up. Fuck, it's as if I'm dead already. I hear about how happy life is supposed to be and it makes me realize maybe I'm just not meant to be happy. I think my destiny is to ctb because no way I am working 40 or more years, driving hours every day, forcing myself to appear happy and social, faking hobbies, forcing smiles, paying bills, buying expensive-ass groceries, standing in line at the pharmacy for fucking antidepressants that don't work, ALL THIS EFFORT WHILE I AM LITERALLY DREADING EVERY SECOND OF IT. Dealing with all this shit. I'm tired man. Just so tired of suffering for another day of more suffering as my reward. The pain knows no bounds.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Oneness and etherealspring