M

Mohkinstsis_falls

Mar 20, 2021
Alright so i've been here for a while but i've decided that i need to get this done in the next couple days. I feel like i must have cracked a rib from a really hard cough 2 days ago and it's becoming unbearable. it woke me up 4 times last night, so i think it's about time. This is on top of a head cold that put me out of commission for about a month. I was such a vibrantly alive person 3 months ago, but now i'm nothing like that. I managed to get my hands on about 85 Benadryl pills and i heard that taking it with large amounts of alcohol will make me go to sleep and never wake up( a normal dose is allegedly comparable to a BAC level of 0.10!). I'm gonna grab some more pills and booze later today, but Im putting that off until the maintenance men on my roof bug off. in the meantime, i'm gonna get baked as hell and enjoy my last few days.

Keep your eyes peeled for a proper goodbye thread later.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and demuic
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
OTC meds tend to not work and leave you alive with permanent damage or being extremely painful and drawn out. I urge you to look at the resource thread for a more reliable method..

alwaysdopesick

alwaysdopesick

Oct 19, 2021
don't try to overdose on dph man, combined with alcohol you'll completely black out and either pass out and sleep it off or somehow end up in jail from being blacked out

SadCuteFrog

SadCuteFrog

Nov 10, 2021
It is definitely possible for Dph to work as a method as it is dose dependent, if you take it with meto and alcohol then, as long as you take the right amount then it is possible, but you should do your own research to see if this method is suitable for you because it can cause various side-effects which will make it very unpleasant, which is why if you do try this method it is best to combine it with other things to ease those effects.