FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really needs to be as existence itself is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, existence itself is the true problem and it's evil how we have to struggle so much to die even know we never consented to any of this in the first place, instead existence was so tragically imposed onto us. Making a peaceful suicide very accessible would be so compassionate and relieving, it'd prevent so much meaningless and unnecessary suffering, it's just wrong how we cannot choose to fall into an dreamless and eternal sleep. I see suicide as the rational solution to prevent and escape from suffering in this existence that is filled with harm and risks, where there is unlimited potential for pain and torment.

The fact that life even exists is such a horrific tragedy and to simply exist is something so harmful, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they are just waiting to die anyway in this decaying flesh prison that can potentially torture us so much. And suicide is the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a conscious being so it's really disgusting how humans do all they can to make suicide so inaccessible. It disgusts me how many humans are obsessed with prolonging suffering it's evil to want to deny people a right to die in peace as suicide is the way to escape from harm and find safety from suffering in an objectively hellish reality

Reactions: Immensevoid, NowhereCabin, myusername890 and 2 others