• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
Honestly, it's... Kind of odd. In my view, it's much of people who have never entered here, and never had much to form their opinions on aside from one video or another.

I mean, I know it might be enfuriating to see about a community that "explicitly supports suicide", but that argument goes all down the rail when you see a big thread called Recovery RIGHT DOWN THE CTB DISCUSSION

it feels tiring to even think about it, to me.
But I know that's not something worth discussing with them, because people's experiences affect their ideals, and I'm no witch to know about everyone's past.

I just hope the fake news about everyone trying to censor whoever "doesn't encourage ctb" when I never actually read anyone telling eachother to kill themselves, Unlike in some other social media out there...

I think that overall, I got frustrated to see people spreading things about this forum when I feel so comfortable here, 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘭.

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Who cares? To hell with them. No point in engaging in a meaningless fight. They obviously don't care about it even as little as to come here and see for themselfs. Why would you?

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
Who cares? To hell with them. No point in engaging in a meaningless fight. They obviously don't care about it even as little as to come here and see for themselfs. Why would you?
Yeah, precisely why I didn't reply to anything I've read. It's not worth my time, and neither anyone's, tbh

Reactions: Bianka
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Of course we don't "support suicide." We support the freedom of choice, the liberty over one's death. I'm pretty sure it's not allowed to encourage users to ctb here anyway, as it should be. That goes directly against the whole idea of this forum. But people (especially Twitter users) have no sense of nuance so of course they will not understand that.

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Experienced
Jul 29, 2023
I mean people are pretty simple-minded on Twitter. It's a game of repeating a loop of misinformation so much that they hope naive people will believe it, or some people use it as an echo chamber to validate their ideology. A lot of forums and various social media outlets suffer from it.

But it's a typical thing for these small-minded people to want every option available to them while they limit the options available to other people.

Suffering in their minds makes people more resilient and that resilience builds strength. Strength to overcome all the bullshit they think is right in the world even when a lot of "normal" people are resorting to medication to just deal with what society expects of them. But if they have to do it everyone should have to do it too.

I honestly don't get why people are so invested in the quantity of life versus the quality of life. Why everything needs to take decades of hard work or countless years of toiling and labor. Why consumerism is so valuable in this world. Are you hungry? Are you sick? Are you miserable? Well, we have a "cure" for that and it requires more suffering to afford it. But don't worry because working harder means you deserve it more! And we'll constantly increase the prices because your suffering and bad behavior is profitable.

Fair warning though some people are just out there spreading misinformation because they have an ulterior motive to keep the world as close to what makes them feel the safest while they disregard everyone else who either doesn't agree with them or asks too many questions about their motivations.

Last edited:
Reactions: shinitai_sh0jo