• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DeathPaloma

Opening quote of "Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas"
Sep 30, 2023
It's my fear, of failure and of pain. The unrealistic hope that things can be different, that I can be different. When deep down I think I know who I am. Is this pathetic indecision, between trying to change (but not really), and trying to accept who I think I really am ( this lack of resolve);

And to me all of those things are weaknesses.

My existence has no porpouse, no meaning, nothing that makes all this suffering worth it.

The only destiny for myself is the one of lonelyness, to exist as little as possible.

I don´t care which one is it, just choose! I tell myself, yet whenever I try to make that choice, my determination fizzles within hours. And I am back to inertia.

If there is a word to define me inertia is it.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
I also don't know why I live, I think it's because I don't have enough courage to kill myself, but I don't think it's necessary to be in a hurry to die. I contradict myself because at the same time I think it's not worth living long.

Volo vent

Volo vent

Sep 20, 2021
Weaknesa breed a double negative effect
If you are weak your life is going to be crap
But also makes CTB harder

Reactions: Unknown21