• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

borderlinee

borderlinee

Oct 6, 2023
I can't even enjoy anything anymore, I'm not excited for any part of the day. I dread waking up, I'm always so bored, I wish I could sleep all day and not worry about anything. Life on antipsychotics is hell, but sadly I am too afraid of death. Why can't I just ctb?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GuylumBardot, indosoon, Meteora and 13 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I can't even enjoy anything anymore, I'm not excited for any part of the day. I dread waking up, I'm always so bored, I wish I could sleep all day and not worry about anything. Life on antipsychotics is hell, but sadly I am too afraid of death. Why can't I just ctb?
Same, I wish I could sleep forever and never have to wake up ever again.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, Hollowman, Meteora and 7 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Same, sleep is the only time I'm out of pain. Unfortunately, I have bad insomnia and I usually only get 5 hours a night.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, myusername890, Meteora and 5 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Sleeping is like being dead without the commitment

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, Meteora, whats_the_point and 9 others
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Yes, the same with me.

Sending all my best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora, sserafim, Homo erectus and 1 other person
borderlinee

borderlinee

Oct 6, 2023
Same, sleep is the only time I'm out of pain. Unfortunately, I have bad insomnia and I usually only get 5 hours a night.
Same here, I struggle with in the middle of night insomnia, I'm sorry you are going through this.

Reactions: myusername890 and Homo erectus
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I sleep like a motherfucker, like all fuckin day if I can get away with it. Fuck the world anyway.

Reactions: Immensevoid, borderlinee, divinemistress36 and 2 others
mona_lisa

mona_lisa

Feb 15, 2024
Same over here, especially over the past few months I've been sleeping more and more. People keep calling me lazy but honestly I don't care anymore. I wish I'd never wake up. I'm in a bit of a similar dilemma, I really do want to ctb but I'm a bit of a coward in the face of pain. I haven't been able to work up the nerve.

Last edited:
Reactions: borderlinee, sserafim and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
It is probably the best thing to die in a sleep (regular sleep, not the last sleep at the end of long suffering). Maybe someone can design a sleep detecting drug release device for that.

Reactions: borderlinee, divinemistress36 and sserafim
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
'eternal sleep' is the best part of ctb... can't wait.

Reactions: myusername890, borderlinee, divinemistress36 and 3 others
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I'd sleep all day if my trauma didn't keep me too alert but unfortunately it does but sleep is also my fav part of the day

Reactions: borderlinee and divinemistress36
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, Immensevoid, whats_the_point and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate how there isn't the option to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep, I just wish to sleep as well, to me it'd be incredibly relieving to be able to just fall asleep eternally.

Reactions: myusername890, borderlinee, Homo erectus and 1 other person
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I also don't have too many things to look forward to, Sometimes I wish I could sleep for a long ass time or just die in sleep and have nothing to stress over.

'eternal sleep'
Man I love that term

Reactions: borderlinee and sserafim
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
i've been having so much trouble sleeping - i did get sleeping pills so i am excited to try it and feel even more zonked out.

I either love sleep or baths - everything else is too stressful, too social, too 'have to make money'... i don't want to be here. I tried. I really did. I just want to sleep forever. That would solve it all

Reactions: borderlinee
anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023
Relatable. I also feel tired and shitty all the time. Sleep is hellish with nightmares, but it's still better than reality for the most part.

I last week went with a breakdown to the doctor. Got new antidepressants. All I ended up getting from that is 3 calm days, and I completely lost my libido while feeling the exact same way as I have before. Tired of all.

I have some ups too. I met someone yesterday. But I don't know how long that'll last. I wish I could just sleep forever.

I hope you get the time to sleep like you wish to.

• Hugs
Reactions: borderlinee and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same here. I like sleep though I sadly get depressed in the morning again as I'm still alive and not dead

• Hugs
Reactions: anonymousfoxxo, Joarga, borderlinee and 1 other person
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I used to feel the same however sleep doesn't nail it anymore.

I hate having to go to bed now when i feel tired, i'm trapped within my mind for several hours since i'm an insomniac that can go to bed early and still be awake at 7am.

I usually take paracetamol as my wonder drug to help in extreme depression blips and sleep that is extra shite.

• Hugs
Reactions: thepiecessatup and borderlinee
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Sleep is my trouble. I just slept 6 hours last night. I take mirtazapine every 3 days.

Joker2003

Joker2003

Feb 15, 2024
I definitely enjoy sleeping.

It's the only time where I'm not worried or anxious.

Reactions: Meteora, borderlinee, bwerner and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Not me, although sleep is essential, I constantly dread it because of my continuous bad dreams and nightmares

• Hugs
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
I know how you feel. Sleep is peace from all of this chaos and a refuge from the bs. I have trouble sleeping at night sometimes... mostly if I'm not tired but I totally wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up to this "reality" I'm in.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, bwerner and borderlinee
whats_the_point

whats_the_point

Feb 18, 2024
Sleeping is like being dead without the commitment
In another reality, I'd love to quote this on my Whatsapp profile.
I like sleeping but it's so hard to come by. Anxiety barely lets me get an hour of deep sleep.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, borderlinee and sserafim
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Same. I just look forward to sleeping again. And always hope that for some very extraordiary miracle I will never wake up again.

• Hugs
Reactions: borderlinee and indosoon