• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't see any other satisfying solution to solve my problem that results from my big failure in life and is of financial nature but to die. Not that I plan an attempt or dying any time soon it's probably inevitable sooner or later. Maths and age is against me, no relevant skills and especially ideas make it impossible to recover - poor expectations for a good future. There's simply no solution; if there was one I would have had the idea years ago.

It'd be so much easier if I only lost the remaining hope for a wonder to happen in the future. That would make dying so much easier. I don't deserve to die but it's the logic consequence. Death is the ultimate relief from suffering, that is caused by unsolvable problems.

anxiousmess0471

anxiousmess0471

Feb 4, 2024
I feel the same way. The way my life is going, I have no hope that I'll ever be financially stable enough for my liking. I also have no hope that I'll ever be happy. So the only solution to all of this is dying and hope that death will give me the peace that I want.

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
Same here. I have some major problems that are very permanent and that will definitely get worse. Every area of my life is quite hopeless. I've really overstayed my welcome here and should have checked out long before things got to this point.