liluzivert

liluzivert

ya you know luv is rage
Nov 21, 2019
Hey everyone, For a while I've been on and off suicidal and shit but the one thing that never makes me feel free to live life is this; if you're not alive, literally nothing bad can happen. What I mean is the fact that nothing good, bad, sad, happy whatever literally nothing would exist for you anymore if you were just not alive so it's really hard to give a shit about anything when you think of life this way. Like why should I care when if I was dead there be literally nothing to give a fuck about anyways. Let me know what y'all think.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Linda, littlevanillaballoon, sadghost and 5 others
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
I'm too paranoid of the off-chance that a type of hell exists to share the same feelings. Unexplainable experiences in my past have led me to believe that there is likely more than this life we're all currently familiar with.

Reactions: littlevanillaballoon, Meditation guide and _Minsk
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Hey everyone, For a while I've been on and off suicidal and shit but the one thing that never makes me feel free to live life is this; if you're not alive, literally nothing bad can happen. What I mean is the fact that nothing good, bad, sad, happy whatever literally nothing would exist for you anymore if you were just not alive so it's really hard to give a shit about anything when you think of life this way. Like why should I care when if I was dead there be literally nothing to give a fuck about anyways. Let me know what y'all think.
It sounds very pleasant honestly. No worries. No cares. No hate. Just nothing. I don't believe in afterlife. But I don't really know what I believe. Maybe I don't even care.
Shit. Sorry that got so dark.

Reactions: Linda, FriendofDeath and darkghost
liluzivert

liluzivert

ya you know luv is rage
Nov 21, 2019
It sounds very pleasant honestly. No worries. No cares. No hate. Just nothing. I don't believe in afterlife. But I don't really know what I believe. Maybe I don't even care.
Shit. Sorry that got so dark.

exactly which is why i find it so hard to give a fuck about life when i could just have the calming nothingness of death
I'm too paranoid of the off-chance that a type of hell exists to share the same feelings. Unexplainable experiences in my past have led me to believe that there is likely more than this life we're all currently familiar with.

ya if i believed in an afterlife itd be a different story for sure but since i dont, i just find it hard to care

• Love
Reactions: Linda
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
As someone who is an atheist, I don't (nor have good evidence or reasonable expectation to) believe in an afterlife or an heaven/hell, but of course, this doesn't mean that there is definitively is or isn't. With that said, I will give my two cents on it. I'm at peace with the unknown based on my understanding of logic and life itself, I'm not claiming that I'm right nor that I'm wrong. If I'm right and there is nothing, then it's just like pre-existence, pre-conception, before I existed and there is no way to even perceive 'nothingness' (as I would have no conscious of such). If I'm wrong, then so be it and I will just deal with whatever situation may be, but I'm very confident that it is likely (at least in my view) that after death, there is nothingness as I have no other reason to believe otherwise.

Reactions: Linda, sadghost and Good4Nothing
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I think death is just going to be nothingness so I take comfort in that. If I'm just completely done with life I can leave and sleep forever

Reactions: sadghost
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Unexplainable experiences in my past have led me to believe that there is likely more than this life
Same here. I've had a few experiences in life to convince me there is an afterlife.

Reactions: inactive
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
We shouldn't fear the unknown if there is an after life and we do have guardian angels :halo: guiding us I can't wait to meet mine and I will tell them I'm reporting you to God for doing a shit job.

I have experienced a strange white glowing figure when I was a child, I hold my hands up it could have been a dream but I have never experienced anything like it and tha's like 30 plus years later, but I am really on the fence with an after life tbh I don't really care the person I am now will be over. I have seen a few convincing stories like the rebirth of Ryan who was Marty Martyn in a previous life he never wrote a book went on a few shows and went back to normal life. Ryan Rebirth Story and then this out of body experience is hard to explain Al Sullivan NDE but even if there was nothing we will all experience it like the billions of people who died before us.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: FriendofDeath and sadghost
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Honestly, I don't understand what you want to say with it.

But I know, I'll just take a closer look at the fact that I'm dead. Then I clarified these questions for myself.