• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
i dont know but the more the youth fade the more important things like income and wealth become to me

unfortunately in both fields im not really great and i have to say i feel a mixture of rage, envy and sadness when i see peers i knew from college/school doing so much better than me

career and job is really a good distraction. keeps your mind busy. its the one thing that keeps you going except having a own family.

if you lack both of then whats the point. watching your saggy ass getting saggier and saggier, getting up everyday for the same pointless job with no perspective you

the most scariest thing ive ever seen is the face of my 58 year old working colleague who never made it. lives alone. 8 to 5 job.

no carreer. no family. no purpose

just existing.

my biggest fear is to become this man.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Worthless_nobody, Frostypigeon and 8 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I never used to think those were important to me until I woke up at 51, with my boyfriend my only true friend. I have the shittiest job on the planet -teaching. Like I said, I thought I was ok with things. Then I visited my friend who has had her house remade over like 3 times, kid in college, and basically travelled the world. The farthest I've travelled is Mexico. If it weren't for my boyfriend I would have offed myself years ago. I truly hate life and I'm sick of getting absolutely no enjoyment from it, and I'm tired of people telling me it will get better. At 51 things only get worse. I have like 4 mental illnesses. My boyfriend is 61 and I pray he dies earlier than me so I can eat lead. Although because he has such a positive outlook, I doubt he will. He says he will understand if I end my suffering, but I just don't want to do that to him. I am also an addict with no desire to stop. For what? So I can spend my life watching stupid Netflix shows. I don't know exactly where you're at, but if you can, find a job that pays well and doesn't depress the hell out of you. Then try to enjoy the measly time you have off. Fuck altruism - everyone I know who's in social work or teaching hates their job, and their life. I don't thinkI can wait for bf to die honestly, but he truly loves me and I hate doing that to him.

Reactions: Didymus, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Norest4thewicked and 4 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
the most scariest thing ive ever seen is the face of my 58 year old working colleague who never made it. lives alone. 8 to 5 job.
no carreer. no family. no purpose
just existing.

my biggest fear is to become this man.

This sums it up pretty good. I'm that man at 51.

Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Ruffian, Norest4thewicked and 2 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
what do you do when you come home?

Before I lost my job I used to have a few hobbies to occupy my time. Now I'm in bed at least 12 hours a day, waking up, going on the internet, mostly reading this forum about suitable methods. That's about it.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I'm in my 50s and have professional success, money and a wife. I didn't want children, sometimes regret that, but usually not.
I am, though, full of regrets as despite professional success, I expected to realize a step or two better.

I've worked my ass off for what I have and seethe with anger about how hard it has been for me vs others who have been lucky. I, instead, feel like I have the most awful luck and have 10x more work because of it.

I have been through most of my life fixated on saving money. Now, I seem to care less as I have more than I need and am thinking I'll ctb before I'm able to retire. Now, too, I'm often throwing money at problems just to make my life easier. So, while money was important for a long time, what I want more is to clear away the problems that inundate my life.

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I'm in my 50s and have professional success, money and a wife. I didn't want children, sometimes regret that, but usually not.
I am, though, full of regrets as despite professional success, I expected to realize a step or two better.

I've worked my ass off for what I have and seethe with anger about how hard it has been for me vs others who have been lucky. I, instead, feel like I have the most awful luck and have 10x more work because of it.

I have been through most of my life fixated on saving money. Now, I seem to care less as I have more than I need and am thinking I'll ctb before I'm able to retire. Now, too, I'm often throwing money at problems just to make my life easier. So, while money was important for a long time, what I want more is to clear away the problems that inundate my life.
You can always throw some money my way!!!