Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I have no interest in anything new. It all seems so horrible.
I dig up interests from the past to pass my time.
But it's like when you masturbate multiple times in one day, and there's little pleasure left.
It's just sort of sore and numb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: noname223, Fragile, houseofleaves and 2 others
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Have you tried dating and getting a bf?

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I have no interest in anything new. It all seems so horrible.
I dig up interests from the past to pass my time.
But it's like when you masturbate multiple times in one day, and there's little pleasure left.
It's just sort of sore and numb.
I managed some days ago to enjoy rewatching Adventure Time episodes in English that I had previously watched with my little brother in 2011 before we both were chronically ill and depressed.

But overall yeah, that's what happens. It sounds like you're depressed alright.

Reactions: houseofleaves
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
The person suggesting dating should be ignored. Don't just get a partner purely because you're bored because a relationship is serious work and commitment.
If you're simply bored and don't really want to die then I suggest you research all 3 sciences- Physics, Chemistry and Biology; I suggest pretending you're at high school and study these three like you'd study them back in HS, so watch videos of HS sciences like freesciencelessons and downloading science textbooks from libgen or something. Reddit is also helpful for recommending textbooks to use to study science which you can download on libgen. When you're confident in your basic science knowledge move onto college level sciences.
I also would recommend learning programming, specifically python and the C family language (C, C++, C#). The youtuber EJmedia has great videos on how to learn them.
Lastly, I would recommend exercising and eating a goodish diet that's 80% plant 20% meat, if possible do the 5/2/3 workout program and eat atleast 0.8g of protein per lb of bodyweight. Despite Reddit being a toxic cesspool, the subreddit r/fitness has good advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadroom, CursedSoul, Lebensunwertes and 1 other person