Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
The thing is we think of death as a transition to "nothingness", or absence of life aka pain. Yet, we have no idea what nothingness really is?

We may be on our way somewhere, a flight through the universe, a black hole, we humans don't have the knowledge to know exactly what "nothingness means". HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL. And a kiss to you too!
D088B84F 9929 4C37 9F74 C494899E7E16

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah! I'll probably be hearing fireworks now for the next three hours until it actually is midnight here, and probably beyond that as well.
Hopefully, I'll be way too drunk to care about it by that point!
Oh, geez, BW, you are really the forgotten ones, it is only 9 pm there? I will forgo sleep for you (sorry, it is not that noble, since I don't sleep anyway)! I will celebrate YOUR new year, if you are awake, and I suspect you will be.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Squids,
Thank you so much in foregoing your usual nap time to spend New Years with us. You have served us very tastily this season, so thanks, Happy NY.
No problem. Wouldn't miss it

• Love
Reactions: Ame, BlueWidow and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh, geez, BW, you are really the forgotten ones, it is only 9 pm there? I will forgo sleep for you (sorry, it is not that noble, since I don't sleep anyway)! I will celebrate YOUR new year, if you are awake, and I suspect you will be.
Sleep? What is that word you say?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
There's fireworks outside my room.... omg....

• Wow
Reactions: Jean4
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
The thing is we think of death as a transition to "nothingness", or absence of life aka pain. Yet, we have no idea what nothingness really is?

We may be on our way somewhere, a flight through the universe, a black hole, we humans don't have the knowledge to know exactly what "nothingness means". HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL. And a kiss to you too!
I mean the human brain can't comprehend nothingness or there would've been no religion at all.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Well I got 1 text Happy New year text from someone in life...lol better than last year. I'm surprised I don't hear fireworks people around here usually go crazy with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR to Jean and everyone on that side of the world! I hope this year is kinder to us all, we sure deserve it

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, BlueWidow, Jean4 and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I mean the human brain can't comprehend nothingness or there would've been no religion at all.
Nothing is the best thing--we can't picture it, but it exists. It's so cool.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and WhyIsLife56
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well I got 1 text Happy New year text from someone in life...lol better than last year. I'm surprised I don't hear fireworks people around here usually go crazy with it.
Hey!!!! You had us! Nothing better ;)
HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR to Jean and everyone on that side of the world! I hope this year is kinder to us all, we sure deserve it
29C58DB5 389B 416E 85CF 1771233F094B

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
An extra special happy new year to @Jean4, thank you for giving us somewhere so we weren't alone, and for spreading so much love and kindness. If only more people were like you, the world would be a better place

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Ame, Jean4 and 1 other person
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Yep, granted depending on where you live given the states, the time zone could be 5 minute drive east lol. Always found that odd... probably because I've had family live nextdoor to someone, but they were in different states, counties, or timezones!
I swear the US basically does a "ball drop, ok screw it close enough" for the rest of the country.
Happy New Year, the ball in NYC just dropped and they're playing nice music. I once went to times square long ago, OH, it was cold and crowed and I had to go to the BR for 3 hours and couldn't get to a train. It was a new experience, but not to repeat again. I wonder how many people who make it to the carnival actually return from their hours of freezing and doing nothing but shivering, ever go back again. But, a new experience can always be an up, at least once. Let's hope that there is some change in world dynamics this year, PLEASE. how's about deleting all those sick daily tweets. I pray for new beginnings and hope for all who are here. Blessings and happy new year; let's hope for good things. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Some dear persons in my life have been sending me "Happy New Years" messages and well wishes for the upcoming decade. I am really struggling to reply to them because I feel so guilty. I have never liked the closing of the year because when I reflect I tend to pull up a lot of regrets. This year has been especially difficult to let go of and part of it has to do with my time on this forum. I did not mean to get attached but I knew coming in that I probably would and I was right. There have been a few that I have spoken to that have since boarded their bus and I can only wish them - and the loved ones who cherished them - all the best.

I have managed to associate the end of 2019 with leaving those members behind an impenetrable wall that forever separates the "before" and the "after", and I don't like it at all. I am a hypocrite and I don't want the year to end because I hate the idea of leaving people behind. It is silly because I never got to know anyone intimately and I will be the first to acknowledge that all of the voices that play in my mind whenever I read member's posts and messages are merely a product of my imagination...and yet, it still hurts to let go.

I am extremely shy and quick to hide when approached one on one but I do think of you guys quite regularly. No matter what you decide in the end, I really hope that in 2020 you will all do what is good and right for you because you are all worthy of being treated with compassion
@Ame.
Please do not apologize for your English. I have read several of your thoughtful posts. Not only is better than fine, you are a lovely writer with your way of expressing your thoughts. What a nice person to spend New Years with. I wish for you blessings, in whatever form they come.

• Love
Reactions: Science Is Scary, Ame and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I sent an early text to a friend... because to be honest, I knew he wouldn't text me. Doesn't bother me..ok it does, but still, at least I made an effort lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Ame and realjunes
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Uhhhh someone tell me to not text my ex

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Yes, that could be very true; EVERY culture from the first humans have established some kind of worship of a higher being. And then, there is all that information about ancient aliens; structures all over the world that humans could not have created, and they encouraged over time human belief in a higher being. That's not hard to imagine; a being better than humans. LOL. Best and love to all.

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Uhhhh someone tell me to not text my ex
This is the part where we hold up a stake and garlic to try and defeat the evil :devil:
Seriously don't do it!!!! Thank god I didn't. I might be about to ctb but I still have standards lol. And so do you :sunglasses:

Reactions: BlueWidow and realjunes
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I sent an early text to a friend... because to be honest, I knew he wouldn't text me. Doesn't bother me..ok it does, but still, at least I made an effort lol
New Year. New You. get rid of the dead weight. Start fresh.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Yes, that could be very true; EVERY culture from the first humans have established some kind of worship of a higher being. And then, there is all that information about ancient aliens; structures all over the world that humans could not have created, and they encouraged over time human belief in a higher being. That's not hard to imagine; a being better than humans. LOL. Best and love to all.
Human beings fear death for some reason. Non existence is the best. Not existing in the first place is the best ❤
Peace xoxo

Last edited: