Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
My father came from Poland. They came to America after the Holocaust. I always wanted to visit.
I hope you could visit my country someday. It is beatiful place. However poverty of our people is still visible in some places. Being on the other side of Iron Curtain during Cold War damaged our economy and Poland still had not recovered after era of Communism.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
No.... to the marijuana. It isn't hitting lol
Is anybody in Spain? You hit in a little over an hour
Well that sucks to develop a tolerance to that. I mean... really sucks.

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
. Lubię muzykę taneczną
sweeet :))
Right now...To Polska Piosenka o człowieku który nie może zapomnieć o swojej ukochanej pradobodobnie po zerwaniu. Uwielbiam tą piosenkę ponieważ przywołuje wspomnienia z dzieciństwa. Z czasu kiedy byłem jeszcze dość szczęsliwy/ It's a Polish song about a man that can't forget about his loved one that probably broke up with him. I love this song because it reminds me of my childhood. It was time where I was still rather happy.
wow,
awesome song!
what are your favorite polish bands?

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
sweeet :))

wow,
awesome song!
what are your favorite polish bands?
I like Polish reggae/Hip Hop artist called Grubson. I also listen to some older Polish Hip Hop bands from 2000s that do not longer perform anymore.

Reactions: not4us
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
@Squiddy and @Carina . Did you take your meds?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
@Squiddy and @Carina . Did you take your meds?
Oh... fffff... I mean yes?

OK... yes...yes I did..... just now. I did take some of them this morning, just not all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and realjunes
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
whoa... another timezone made it to 2020.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I can feel my eyes rolling around in my skull... this is normal right? yeah...yeah... this is normal.... more wine!

• Hugs
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
What time is it where you are?

It was 8pm when I wrote this, now it's 11.30pm. I'll go to bed now, happy new year to everyone. I guess. See you in 2020.

• Hugs
Reactions: realjunes and Nemeshisu
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
my eyes though... I'm thinking it's just a feeeling

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It was 8pm when I wrote this, now it's 11.30pm. I'll go to bed now, happy new year to everyone. I guess. See you in 2020.
You don't want to wait a half hour and spend it with us?

Reactions: RainAndSadness and Nemeshisu
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Guess, you are in same time zone as me. Good Night and Happy New Year! See you in 2020 too!

Reactions: RainAndSadness and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oops, I accidentally sent a text to my friend in Dutch rofl.. He thought I drank too much.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Hey everyone. New year is in an hour and a half for me. I'm dreading it. I'm spending it alone and I keep thinking I should be with my ex right now which gives me mixed emotions as it was an abusive and very traumatic relationship, but God how I crave some human contact today. Some affection, someone telling me they love me.
I planned to go before Christmas so I didn't have to go through this, but my SN never arrived :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hey everyone. New year is in an hour and a half for me. I'm dreading it. I'm spending it alone and I keep thinking I should be with my ex right now which gives me mixed emotions as it was an abusive and very traumatic relationship, but God how I crave some human contact today. Some affection, someone telling me they love me.
I planned to go before Christmas so I didn't have to go through this, but my SN never arrived :aw:
Welcome!!! You aren't alone!!! You have us!! We love you. You are family! What are you bringing to the party?

• Love
Reactions: HereToday
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well, we can provide online-human contact, and we totally get it.

But yeah. I do get that.... oh and welcome!

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and HereToday