Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Counting down the minutes until my 2 days off. It's been a hectic week but I can't complain. I'm atleast blessed in that I'm still employed during this crisis.

• Hugs
Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Counting down the minutes until my 2 days off. It's been a hectic week but I can't complain. I'm atleast blessed in that I'm still employed during this crisis.
Due to this corona mess I feel like I am in dolphinarium again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
No lockdown over here, but there probably should be. Very inexact statistics on how many have been infected and very shaky predictions on how fast it will spread.

• Hugs
Reactions: Epsilon0 and Brick In The Wall
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
And I can see a chaos in my room, need to tidy it...
Would Pink Floyd help me?
@Brick In The Wall should know better ;)

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
The room is tidy now. Prepared some pasta and had a breakfast.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Omw home from work.
Somewhat sleep deprived because this stupid brain keeps waking up at 4am. Alarm is for 5:40am, btw. And then it whines about not sleeping enough and throws fits. Not sure if I posted this before, today and yesterday are a mess.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
All of them :ohhhh: was that wrong???

Well damn.. That does make it hard to know WTF will happen. I don't think anyone has taken the red and blue pills together. Well that i think just F'd the Matrix up LOL

Reactions: Sensei
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Well damn.. That does make it hard to know WTF will happen. I don't think anyone has taken the red and blue pills together. Well that i think just F'd the Matrix up LOL
It makes a purple pill and you turn into....

Reactions: Sensei
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Barney is the Matrix...

OK... i'm pulling the plug on myself then. No way i can deal with a big ass purple dinosaur right now. His voice sounds like nails on a chalk board to me. And he is just to damn perky.
Hmmm i wonder if Barney can catch CoVid

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019

Reactions: one4all
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I've been seeing them all day. NYC is a hot spot. Numbers keep going up here also. Not near as much as NYC though.
It's the first time I have been called hot! :blarg:

Reactions: one4all
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Took a bus today for the first time in the lockdown. Very strange! Board in the back, a huge bright yellow chain prevents anyone from approaching the driver. The stops are reduced; it wouldn't let me off where I expected, and I had a long walk back.

Reactions: mesohappy
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Took a bus today for the first time in the lockdown. Very strange! Board in the back, a huge bright yellow chain prevents anyone from approaching the driver. The stops are reduced; it wouldn't let me off where I expected, and I had a long walk back.
Stay home!!!!

18andlife

18andlife

Mar 10, 2020
3291AC86 7B48 45CB 9DE8 660E4339F149
Meanwhile in Texas they're delivering cocktails by the gallon to our homes lol

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Hi guys. I hope you're all well with this corona stuff going on. It's scary!

I had a dream that I jumped off a bridge and I felt my body tense and hit the water as I woke up. Such a strange feeling... Maybe the water is calling me? I don't know

Glad to be back on here again.. I needed some time away to deal with things but this is the only place I feel safe to be open.

• Hugs
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Stay home!!!!
Mostly I am. Even my therapist conducted our session over the phone today (except that it started an hour late because she kept misdialing my number, which she's called at least twice before).However, my refrigerator died today, and I have never used credit cards. I have to go to my local Home Depot in person so I can place an order and pay for it in cash.

Missed connections were the story of the day: the therapist misdialing, me missing the closest stop. I'll have to try again tomorrow. The Home Depot is on short hours now, and after the unexpected detour, I could not get there in time today. (Having to wait an extra hour for the therapist to call didn't help...) It will take at least a week from the time I manage to get the order placed until it's delivered! That's a nuisance to go without milk in the coffee!

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Popping in to say hi. First time in Kitchen Sink and just now knowing what "everything but the kitchen sink" means.

Reactions: one4all and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Popping in to say hi. First time in Kitchen Sink and just now knowing what "everything but the kitchen sink" means.
Welcome, welcome! It is never too late to join Kitchen Sink!

Reactions: 18andlife and Lorntroubles