B

BFishy

Student
Dec 25, 2019
The one part of life that still brings me joy at times. To bad there can't be SS dinner parties. If we could force ourselves to go, it would probably benefit all. After all we all have common feelings and also many isolate ourselves which feeds our depression.
I'm just in a bit of a clearer head today to think like this.

Reactions: Dear Flabby and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Oh dear an SS dinner party... I can see it now :hihi:

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
B

BFishy

Student
Dec 25, 2019
Heavy rain this morning. Then bright sunshine. I went for a walk to the shops. Not the wisest of moves, but I just thought, sod it. As soon as i got back it tipped it down. Weird.
I think at least for me nature and the fresh air, and something, anything that can steal my attention keeps me from thinking how much I hate myself and life.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Jean4 cooking could be the death of us all

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Heavy rain this morning. Then bright sunshine. I went for a walk to the shops. Not the wisest of moves, but I just thought, sod it. As soon as i got back it tipped it down. Weird.
Did you go when it was sunny? It always smells great after a rainstorm.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Drinking or dinner party for here would definately have to be divided, the "actual good stuff" and the "yeah we'all know what it is" stuff

Reactions: Dear Flabby, BFishy and one4all
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
After seeing the pictures of what she's cooking, I'll die that way with a smile.
You haven't tasted it! Don't you know that Stan CTB so when we got married he he wouldn't have to deal with my cooking? :blarg:

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
After seeing the pictures of what she's cooking, I'll die that way with a smile.

I'm just going but what she says. I does look damn tasty to me also. Almost makes me motivated enough to get my crock pot and cook some Minestrone soup. Ahhh to much effort though lol

Reactions: BFishy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Did you go when it was sunny? It always smells great after a rainstorm.
I managed to get the only sunny window we have had here in (seems like) weeks! Very odd, gave me a little boost.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm just going but what she says. I does look damn tasty to me also. Almost makes me motivated enough to get my crock pot and cook some Minestrone soup. Ahhh to much effort though lol
Do it! Pics! I never made minestrone

B

BFishy

Student
Dec 25, 2019
You haven't tasted it! Don't you know that Stan CTB so when we got married he he wouldn't have to deal with my cooking? :blarg:
:O you got me. You probably get stuff prepared and all set and are like, ok you finish. Then we end up with a mess and nothing edible. Fighting the critters for thetheiood. :tongue:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I managed to get the only sunny window we have had here in (seems like) weeks! Very odd, gave me a little boost.
Sun usually does!! You know all about seasonal depression.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
:O you got me. You probably get stuff prepared and all set and are like, ok you finish. Then we end up with a mess and nothing edible. Fighting the critters for thetheiood. :tongue:
How did you know????

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Fighting the system, as ever. How is recovery?

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
So far it's going okay. I'm still on the fence but I'm trying to push towards slowly getting better.

• Hugs
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness and Jean4