R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I can't believe that plate!!!!

I would "die" for that plate, uhmmmmmmmm, I mean what a beautiful appetizing picture. Hats off to the chef!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, marcusuk63, Soulless_Angel and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I would "die" for that plate, uhmmmmmmmm, I mean what a beautiful appetizing picture. Hats off to the chef!
Right??? That looks friggen amazing... yucky gravy and all! :blarg:

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Soulless_Angel and realjunes
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Thanks I love cooking!! Hate eating it though :pfff:

Reactions: marcusuk63
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Thanks I love cooking!! Hate eating it though :pfff:

OMG! That's not right! That is like a great artist looking at a beautiful painting, saying I love to paint, but I hate to look at the picture. I am thinking such a lovely meal took about as long as a painting. LOL

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Oh my, THAT plate is a work of Art! Send me the other half. :hug:

I just decided to steal this photograph. Sorry Soulless_Angel.
Then IF and whenever I try to find a new partner (fat chance of that), I will produce this photo and brag about my cooking skills. I believe with this picture I can seal the deal!

View attachment 22300

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Then IF and whenever I try to find a new partner (fat chance of that), I will produce this photo and brag about my cooking skills. I believe with this picture I can seal the deal!

View attachment 22300
Great idea!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

View attachment 22300

View attachment 22300

Omg this is hilarious. Did you see the cake I posted a few pages back.....

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Have I mentioned my boobs are my best feature so you ain't see this munter in full?

I must say that is a very nice selfie indeed, and the Rum looks good too. I am shutting up now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soulless_Angel and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Repost!!!

biscuit base, caramal and milk chocolate layer, dark chocolte torte layer, then cream to finish with bits of rolo to pretty it up
81360773 501196190491197 5639227201346863104 n
I must say that is a very nice selfie indeed, and the Rum looks good too. I am shutting up now.

the rums always good

What's everyone else's tipple today??

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63 and Jean4
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Its not Christmas without Britney Spears :halo:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: searchingfreedom, not-2-b-the-answer and Jean4
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure everyone knows her classic so I'm sharing the other one ❤️

• Wow
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Some Ariana Grande :happy:

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: snorli, WhyIsLife56 and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Merry Christmas from the West Coast of the US. I don't know why, but none of my pictures are being allowed through this morning. I keep getting a message saying something went wrong and I need to try posting them again later.
Anyway, I have my Christmas cinnamon rolls. I tried to post a picture, but it told me something went wrong so I'll have to try posting it again later.
I hope everyone is having a good Christmas day wherever you are. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: snorli
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Okay ladies. You all proved you are marvelous cooks and bakers with such appetizing photos. So, I want to contribute, the "Single guys Christmas Dinner."

Attachments

• 1225191126 (1).jpg
    1225191126 (1).jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, snorli, Jean4 and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Merry Christmas from the West Coast of the US. I don't know why, but none of my pictures are being allowed through this morning. I keep getting a message saying something went wrong and I need to try posting them again later.
Anyway, I have my Christmas cinnamon rolls. I tried to post a picture, but it told me something went wrong so I'll have to try posting it again later.
We just went down, so maybe that is it?
Okay ladies. You all proved you are marvelous cooks and bakers with such appetizing photos. So, I want to contribute, the "Single guys Christmas Dinner."
Looks like mine lol

Reactions: realjunes and BlueWidow
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
This will be my dinner tonight, plus some queso :pfff:

Threw together a last minute breakfast for the sister and her boyfriend (no pictures, they dug right into my beautiful quiche before I could take one), gave my dog her yearly stuffed animal to rip to shreds in two days, and now it's mimosa nap time.

Merry Christmas all!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: realjunes and BlueWidow
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

Hi Blue,
I accuse you of eating all the cinnamon rolls soooo early on West Coast time, and THAT is why you can't show us the rolls!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

Threw together a last minute breakfast for the sister and her boyfriend (no pictures, they dug right into my beautiful quiche before I could take one), gave my dog her yearly stuffed animal to rip to shreds in two days, and now it's mimosa nap time.

Merry Christmas all!
Humpf. No pics!

• Hugs
Reactions: realjunes
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Hi Blue,
I accuse you of eating all the cinnamon rolls soooo early on West Coast time, and THAT is why you can't show us the rolls!
Well, they probably will be gone by the time I post the picture now. :))

• Aww..
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

Merry Christmas all!

What kind of a guy would eat up ALL your beautiful quiche before the cook could get to it! Ooohhh, wait a minute, I am that kind of guy. Sorry we are rude as a species, Morphinekiss.