M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Sorry If I offend someone.
I read about a young girl in her teenage years in the US who was abused till she died by a woman who should take care of her.
This is sad. Yes. But I had that as a human you have to depend on other people. Be it as a child needing parents or other people to feed you, cloth you, etc.
Or be it is a fully functionally adult (which I am not) depending on a boss or society to have you needs met (food, cloths, security, etc.). You can be a little bit independent by having your own business. But that is not possible in many cases and the rate of business failure is very high.

I am ok that life has suffering. I was hungry and a little tired in the morning doing my intermittent fasting. But I cannot be fully independent like I am using a computer. I don't really need someone to allow me to access some information about some topic of Wikipedia. I taught myself many stuff about IT and coding.
I would actually (if I did not have health issues such as kidneys, fatigue, etc.) want and wish to continue living if life was like my life on the internet.
If I had trouble with someone, then I defend my self and move away of any community or website that is causing me harm. But in real life, if someone is not nice (or violent, bully, etc.) to you, then you have to deal with it. Moving to a new place is very difficult and depends on factors outside of your control (rent costs, wages, available homes to rent, etc.).

I am waiting regardless to die. I somewhat wish to be born as an animal and not human. I would be free. I know they have suffering. But they are free. Also live expectancy of many animals is much lower than humans. If I have to a life of suffering, then please let it be 20 years than 80 years (in case of a human) of suffering.
Sorry if I offended anyone. I tried to be as nice as possible.

But for me (ONLY ME) being dead is peace and love from the universe. There enough and millions of people that want to live. Millions of people that are having children and much more people that wish to have children. If I did not exist, then nothing will change. There is enough, millions of souls for your economy and society. Your society and economy will not crumble. Actually it would be much stronger, if it did not have unproductive people like me.

• Love
Reactions: permanent_solution
P

permanent_solution

Aug 5, 2023
yeah, i too want to be free, completely. of everything, i feel like its a reason for most