• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
This is the nitrogen regulator I ordered. It's not the same one that Chronicpainnomore ordered, because I wanted one that had a setting for 15 liters per minute and I didn't want the confusion of converting to cubic feet per hour.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mig-Tig-Fl...ium-Nitrogen/122946348330?hash=item1ca02c652a

On his shopping list, he listed this hose: https://www.thecpapshop.com/nasal-cannula-with-oxygen-supply-tubing-7-foot?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping - All Products&gclid=CjwKCAjw0ujYBRBDEiwAn7BKtxBD3SjKvbOFtnUcGTkCDCXPVJdNQwy0160rCwqcveQwNMybbm4EzxoCjSsQAvD_BwE

HOWEVER, I noticed the hose only works for up to 6 liters per minute, not 15. So, that hose isn't going to do us any good. I will go to Lowe's hardware store and try to find a hose that will fit.

I've just ordered the rest of the stuff tonight - the tank, the micropore tape, the elastic and the toggles. I will buy the turkey-size oven bags from WalMart. When the supplies arrive, I will make the exit bag and have it ready.

I can't believe I'm almost ready. Tonight was a big step for me. Now I just have to figure out how to use the regulator and hopefully won't have a problem finding a hose that will fit the regulator. If I can't find a hose that fits, I guess I'm buying the regulator kit from Max Dog Brewing for $450 or something like that. I was hoping to save money. I want to leave as much money as possible to my husband. I don't have that much. He'll need to pay for my cremation.

I'm going to reread the chapter in the Peaceful Pill Handbook about the Nitrogen Method. I'm going to read the chapter in the Last Five Acts. Also, people here have mentioned that the book "Final Exit" talks in depth about the Nitrogen method. I have the hardback copy of this book and nowhere in the book does it mention the Nitrogen method. Is there a supplement to this book that I'm missing, and if so, can someone send it to me or give me a link to it?

If I think of anything else I need to say, I'll add it under the comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirbster, Psi350000, Tiburcio and 2 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Scared,

Are you planning on ordering two tanks and practicing on one? Without putting the bag over your head of course.

I only ordered one tank, but maybe I should order another. How many tanks did you get?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I only ordered one tank, but maybe I should order another. How many tanks did you get?

Two since I am wholly unfamiliar with them and thought it best I practice beforehand.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
P

Pony Slaystation

Jul 28, 2018
Scared,

Are you planning on ordering two tanks and practicing on one? Without putting the bag over your head of course.

This is highly recommended. @chronicpainnomore said he actually did a few test runs, even pulling the exit bag down until he started to feel faint. It's a good way of making sure the apparatus is set up correctly since there's a lot of room for error here with so many factors.

Reactions: Smilla and ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Ok. I'll order another tank. Thanks, guys.

Everything but the tank was delivered today. I'm currently messing with the toggles trying to get the elastic to fit. The elastic that he recommended in his shopping list is a bit wide for the toggles, so I had to fold the elastic in half.

P

Pony Slaystation

Jul 28, 2018
Just be careful when you're testing it. If you've seen any of the hypoxia videos posted here, you'll know it can cause euphoria and disorientation. So, once you start breathing nitrogen you may not be able to think straight enough to stop the process. Search for ["Michael Portillo", "Horizon", "hypoxia"] too see a BBC documentary where the guy stops being able to calculate basic arithmetic in a hypoxic environment and doesn't want to to put his oxygen mask back on, even though he knew beforehand that it could kill him if he stayed in there too long.

... just a word of caution. After all, you want to ctb on your own terms and at a time and place of your choosing - not accidentally because of a miscalculation.

Reactions: Heady_Cerebrum, ScaredOfLife and Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Just be careful when you're testing it. If you've seen any of the hypoxia videos posted here, you'll know it can cause euphoria and disorientation. So, once you start breathing nitrogen you may not be able to think straight enough to stop the process. Search for ["Michael Portillo", "Horizon", "hypoxia"] too see a BBC documentary where the guy stops being able to calculate basic arithmetic in a hypoxic environment and doesn't want to to put his oxygen mask back on, even though he knew beforehand that it could kill him if he stayed in there too long.

... just a word of caution. After all, you want to ctb on your own terms and at a time and place of your choosing - not accidentally because of a miscalculation.

This is why I am not pulling the bag over my head. I suppose I could while holding my breath but I'm too scared of going out accidentally after all of this meticulous planning.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I'll probably just test it as far as filling-up the bag while it sits on top of my head. I won't pull it down over my head until I am ready to ctb. I mainly just want to make sure I know how to use the regulator. I'll probably also get some bungee cords to attach the tank to a chair leg or something so the tank doesn't fall over.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I'll probably just test it as far as filling-up the bag while it sits on top of my head. I won't pull it down over my head until I am ready to ctb. I mainly just want to make sure I know how to use the regulator. I'll probably also get some bungee cords to attach the tank to a chair leg or something so the tank doesn't fall over.

Bungee cords excellent idea.

P

Pony Slaystation

Jul 28, 2018
This is why I am not pulling the bag over my head. I suppose I could while holding my breath but I'm too scared of going out accidentally after all of this meticulous planning.

Understandable.

I had been planning to do so after reading about @chronicpainnomore's preparation. But I'm not sure any more. (I wish @chronicpainnomore were more verbose about his experiences -- especially something like the details of his test run -- as his preparation seems to have been extensive and well-considered, but I understand he may not have the energy or interest, given how much he has suffered from his injuries.)

Either way I want to be fully acquainted with all aspects of the process before the final step, even if that means going through a few nitrogen canisters. I would rather use as much time and money as is needed to get it right, than to rush it and screw something up with long lasting consequences.

P

Pony Slaystation

Jul 28, 2018
How will you prevent your unconscious body from accidentally disconnecting the cannula/hose either from the exit bag or the regulator?

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
How will you prevent your unconscious body from accidentally disconnecting the cannula/hose either from the exit bag or the regulator?

I don't know. I guess just hope for the best. I really hope that doesn't happen.

P

Pony Slaystation

Jul 28, 2018
Will you be sitting or lying down?

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Will you be sitting or lying down?

I wanted to be lying down, but after reading some I think it's best to be in a semi-reclining position. I don't want the gas to escape the bag, ...and I worry if I lie down that the gas might escape. I thought perhaps I could put some pillows against the headboard of the bed and recline against them, partially sitting up.

M

mamiemonrovia

Jan 28, 2020
This is the nitrogen regulator I ordered. It's not the same one that Chronicpainnomore ordered, because I wanted one that had a setting for 15 liters per minute and I didn't want the confusion of converting to cubic feet per hour.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mig-Tig-Fl...ium-Nitrogen/122946348330?hash=item1ca02c652a

On his shopping list, he listed this hose: https://www.thecpapshop.com/nasal-cannula-with-oxygen-supply-tubing-7-foot?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping - All Products&gclid=CjwKCAjw0ujYBRBDEiwAn7BKtxBD3SjKvbOFtnUcGTkCDCXPVJdNQwy0160rCwqcveQwNMybbm4EzxoCjSsQAvD_BwE

HOWEVER, I noticed the hose only works for up to 6 liters per minute, not 15. So, that hose isn't going to do us any good. I will go to Lowe's hardware store and try to find a hose that will fit.

I've just ordered the rest of the stuff tonight - the tank, the micropore tape, the elastic and the toggles. I will buy the turkey-size oven bags from WalMart. When the supplies arrive, I will make the exit bag and have it ready.

I can't believe I'm almost ready. Tonight was a big step for me. Now I just have to figure out how to use the regulator and hopefully won't have a problem finding a hose that will fit the regulator. If I can't find a hose that fits, I guess I'm buying the regulator kit from Max Dog Brewing for $450 or something like that. I was hoping to save money. I want to leave as much money as possible to my husband. I don't have that much. He'll need to pay for my cremation.

I'm going to reread the chapter in the Peaceful Pill Handbook about the Nitrogen Method. I'm going to read the chapter in the Last Five Acts. Also, people here have mentioned that the book "Final Exit" talks in depth about the Nitrogen method. I have the hardback copy of this book and nowhere in the book does it mention the Nitrogen method. Is there a supplement to this book that I'm missing, and if so, can someone send it to me or give me a link to it?

If I think of anything else I need to say, I'll add it under the comments.
final exit has 2 b the crappyist book ever. $450 for a regulator? how usery can u get? thanks 4 the backhanded way 2 The Nitrogen method etc. thanks 4 ur nothing addition 2 the conversation.