• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
Hi,

I was wondering if the night-night method can be made to look accidental? It's ultimately pressure on the neck at the right places so what if you 'fell asleep' stomach down with your neck on the pillow/ bedding so that pressure is applied in the right places. If you don't move while doing this, would this work? So your body weight applies the pressure instead of the gorilla tape?

Also, do we know of how successful this method is? I've looked it up and there doesn't seem to be recognition of it outside of SS, do we have any successful cases?

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
No, the pressure would not be enough.
There's a response called carotid sinus reflex death that occurs due to sudden pressure on the carotids, which could be made to look like an accident, but it's too rare to depend upon.

As for success rate, you're best off looking at the tourniquet method and its variants. There have been confirmed deaths with that sort of compression.

• Informative
Reactions: golta
Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
No, the pressure would not be enough.
There's a response called carotid sinus reflex death that occurs due to sudden pressure on the carotids, which could be made to look like an accident, but it's too rare to depend upon.

As for success rate, you're best off looking at the tourniquet method and its variants. There have been confirmed deaths with that sort of compression.
I'm trying to look for something that's accidental hence why I considered this, I know it narrows things down a lot but I can't have my family knowing I killed myself