• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AndyD0209

Dec 12, 2020
Hi guys

I am the new one here and would like to say ' hallo' to everybody. I would like to say thank you to moderators who accepted me. English is not my first language . I hope you don't mind that.
Hi, I am pretty new myself and English not my first language either . We are all here to support and respect each other. To understand, listen and most of all not judge! Welcome! Hugs

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Hallo regular John. Welcome to the SS family. I'm sorry your life has led you to us but here you will find many people who are on the same journey and understand your difficulties. I hope you find what you're looking for here

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Welcome to SS. This is a welcoming community, that's been my experience and I like being a part of it. I'm sure you will too.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Welcome to SS, sorry you're here :heart:

Something I like about this forum is that people gather from literally all around the world so it's not that rare for English to not be someone's first language. It's interesting to learn about how suicide is treated in different parts of the world so I don't mind if someone's English isn't perfect.

Reactions: Meditation guide