• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Pro-choice when it comes to suicide means respecting the individual's decision that they've chosen for themselves, it means supporting suicide as a valid personal choice, pro-choice doesn't mean forcing unsolicted advice onto people, it doesn't mean forcing life valuing beliefs onto them and invalidating their wish to die, there's nothing pro-choice about trying to get people not to end their existence when they didn't ask for it, rather such will always be pro-life.

Pro-choice means accepting suicide as a human right not something that people need "saving" from, I've even seen people before in the past label themselves as pro-choice yet act in such a way, there's nothing pro-choice about seeing suicide as something to stop and prevent, no matter what suicide should always be accepted as it's a personal decision not something for other people to have a say in. Anything pro-life is deeply repulsive and insensitive to me, all that pro-lifers do is patronise people and just cause them to suffer way more, people like that just make me wish to not exist even more, I cannot stand anything pro-life, it's so disgusting how they force their delusions onto others.

• Love
Reactions: TaffyFlounder, itsneverbeenmoreove, DepressedDude and 7 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
As long as the person has capacity to understand what taking their own life means and can make the decision freely.

Otherwise I think there is a general duty of care to protect that individual. That doesn't make me pro-life. IMO.

Reactions: karmaisabitch, DreamEnd, divinemistress36 and 4 others
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Maybe, people like themselves want to see other people to be suffer from their painful life?

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I struggle to differentiate between a genuine desire to commit suicide and ideation as a symptom of my depression. I don't want to kill myself if it is only the latter because I've not tried much treatment yet. I feel the same about other people. I can understand why this might make me look pro-life sometimes.

Ultimately I don't think it is a binary. I do think life can be worth living, but not for everyone. I do support the right to die, but recognise that mental illness can make people who want to enjoy life believe there is no choice for them.

So I prefer a good life to suicide where possible. Wouldn't force this on people though.

Reactions: divinemistress36
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
Pro-choice when it comes to suicide means respecting the individual's decision that they've chosen for themselves, it means supporting suicide as a valid personal choice, pro-choice doesn't mean forcing unsolicted advice onto people, it doesn't mean forcing life valuing beliefs onto them and invalidating their wish to die, there's nothing pro-choice about trying to get people not to end their existence when they didn't ask for it, rather such will always be pro-life.

Pro-choice means accepting suicide as a human right not something that people need "saving" from, I've even seen people before in the past label themselves as pro-choice yet act in such a way, there's nothing pro-choice about seeing suicide as something to stop and prevent, no matter what suicide should always be accepted as it's a personal decision not something for other people to have a say in. Anything pro-life is deeply repulsive and insensitive to me, all that pro-lifers do is patronise people and just cause them to suffer way more, people like that just make me wish to not exist even more, I cannot stand anything pro-life, it's so disgusting how they force their delusions onto others.
Such clear and true words. Thank you.

Why isn't there at least a certain age at which we can decide to die peacefully and with acceptance?
If, for example, a law were passed stating that people could make use of an unconditional right to die from the age of 30, everything would be so much more bearable.
Instead, we force suffering people to suffer even more and to commit cruel suicides or even gruesome crimes. I believe that many cruel crimes would not take place if people were given the option to die peacefully from a certain age. If there was a general social acceptance of pro-choice. It would be such a strong value that would be added to life.

Last edited:
itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

You are just my love
May 21, 2024
I think to love and value life is to love and value death. You cannot truly care about people and their lives if you don't care about their deaths. If you only care about the concept of living, only care about maximizing living, I would consider that to be very anti-life. To be pro-choice when it comes to suicide I think is to be pro-life. Because caring about the lives of others should require you to care about what they want from their life or lack thereof. Just my two cents.

Reactions: karmaisabitch, redeeming_butterfly, DreamEnd and 1 other person