tomsguam

tomsguam

Nov 30, 2022
This feels wrong to me but the main reason I want to CTB is because I'm never gonna find a woman to love who will love me back, every single woman that I've fallen for never felt the same way back. It hurts be constantly rejected. I would love nothing more than to have a good woman to come home to and to love and spend time with.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
JerahmeelThunderdoG

JerahmeelThunderdoG

Sep 27, 2023
From your words, I can conclude that your meaning in life was to find a girl, but since you realized that this would never happen, you have lost the meaning of life. But from your post it follows that you are just looking for a good friend, but if you look more broadly, then you are looking for support and support in those around you. This forum was created for those who are looking for support, so you can find help here. Can u dig deeper for more complicated understanding.

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
i've been at the gym for years bcs i thought that with improved looks i'll get more opportunities with women. i was wrong. after 10years and i've come to conclusion that only one thing matter to western women: "money"

Western women are super high maintenance and have extreme expectations.. i'd recommend look in countries of SE Asia like the Philipines. There is no language barier and If you're looking for good woman to come home to and to love your chances for finding that and maintain a sensible budget are much higher there compared to this "westworld"

Reactions: tomsguam