marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Well 10 days max and counting ,
all my decent stuff is packed , sold or binned and all draws and wardrobes and cupboards are empty ,
Didn't manage to sell my car because of lockdown , should have took the insulting low offers lol
Just done my young brothers garden for him but he ran out of cash so never got round to doing the roof part where the four posts are . .
He`ll have plenty of spare cash to get it finished when he sells my house though lol
So he`ll be sat out in summer raising a glass to me on his new garden lol

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    448.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 40
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 14.37.00 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 14.37.00 (1).jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 40
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-06-09 at 18.31.47.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-06-09 at 18.31.47.jpeg
    365.4 KB · Views: 37
  • d (1).jpeg
    d (1).jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 36
  • b.jpeg
    b.jpeg
    271.7 KB · Views: 42
  • e.jpeg
    e.jpeg
    337.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chiyuki99, Notwinnernotawin, Élégie and 11 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
looks great!! and its so lovely you did that for him!
proppa brotha! x
how are feeling now things are in order?
you should also do something nice for your self..
:heart:

Reactions: Circles, Soul and marcusuk63
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Awesome work

Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Circles and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
looks great!! and its so lovely you did that for him!
proppa brotha! x
how are feeling now things are in order?
you should also do something nice for your self..
:heart:
mixed feelings really , had to put on a normal persona while doing his garden and then come home and cry lol .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, Élégie, GoodPersonEffed and 6 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
mixed feelings really , had to put on a normal persona while doing his garden and then come home and cry lol .
i know.. its a proppa mind\heart fuck and it sounds like you put a lot of energy in managing your surroundings and your past..
do you feel lighter? or revealed? cause its kind of a special momentum..
sounds exactly like what i have been doing these past months (before things abruptly changed for me)
getting outside things in order and internalizing your inner intentions and feelings..
its like a high and a massive low at the same time..
x

Reactions: marcusuk63 and Circles
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
What a beautiful thing to do, and to be remembered for! It looks like a very sweet garden.

It sounds like you've decided on a date, @marcusuk63. Do you want to tell us, or ... ? x

Reactions: Circles and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
What a beautiful thing to do, and to be remembered for! It looks like a very sweet garden.

It sounds like you've decided on a date, @marcusuk63. Do you want to tell us, or ... ? x
any time between now and no later than the 24th
i know.. its a proppa mind\heart fuck and it sounds like you put a lot of energy in managing your surroundings and your past..
do you feel lighter? or revealed? cause its kind of a special momentum..
sounds exactly like what i have been doing these past months (before things abruptly changed for me)
getting outside things in order and internalizing your inner intentions and feelings..
its like a high and a massive low at the same time..
x
I`m sort of feeling relief as its been a very long time coming , my older brother dying suddenly 16 months ago threw a spanner in the works a bit as i didnt want to do it too close and was going to try and hang on a bit longer but things have come to a head now and i have no way out , so it`s a mixture of dread , fear , relief and euphoria all at the same time .
My Ex girl friend came round today as she had made me a cheesecake lol , we have been very close since we split 13 years ago , she never noticed my 4k TV had changed to a cheap one and my shelves where missing xbox one , game cube and xbox 360 games and my LP`s and turntable had gone , she never was very observant .
I gave her a hug and said by bye in a jovial way fight back the tears , as all i could think of was this is the last thing she will remember my by ..
Anyway could be worse i could live more through all this shit that is going on in the world and end up in an old people home at least i wont have to suffer anymore and the world will still be spinning lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, lululoo, Brackenshire and 3 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
You're a very kind person for doing this, it must have taken a lot of work. I'ts such a beautiful thing to do.

and it looks really nice, I'm sure your brother loves it.

• Love
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, Élégie, lululoo and 2 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
it`s a mixture of dread , fear , relief and euphoria all at the same time .
yes, its very intense.. hope you can swim in that high now and feel some self acceptance and love x
fight back the tears , as all i could think of was this is the last thing she will remember my by ..
a hug is the best thing in the world :heart:

• Love
Reactions: lululoo, Fragile and marcusuk63
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I hope you find your older brother in whatever is out there in the afterlife. I'll miss your puppy pictures. :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: marcusuk63 and lululoo
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I`m still here , due to lockdown i have a couple of months reprieve , did a few little jobs on it but rain stopped play.... the extra few weeks i have has given me time to get rid of even more possessions and box more stuff up though . i`m a bit thread bear now though as i didnt put my clothes in the wash i just put them in the bin when i changed, my entire wardrobe including jackets and footwear could now fit in a bin bag ,where as i had 5 wardrobes and 10 draws full before , good job my house is built of brick or it would blow away lol .

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-06-23 at 16.37.57.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-06-23 at 16.37.57.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 25
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-06-24 at 15.31.15 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-06-24 at 15.31.15 (2).jpeg
    436.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss, KleinerWolf, K-O and 2 others
B

Brackenshire