Butterflycharm3636

Butterflycharm3636

The last hope of light
Aug 15, 2023
Hi, I have decided I am going to CTB in the next couple days, after long thought i'm going to try to OD while doing the nighty night method. anyway I've thought a lot about how i'm going to do it but i never thought about the last things i should do jn life. Are there any things i should do before i go. I think i'll probably write a letter, but besides that what do i need to do to prepare besides acquiring the items for the method. thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, ipmanwc0, avaruus and 1 other person
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
hey. how are you trying to do it? i feel like when people try to do this, they end up not being able to do the night night and possibly get sent to the psych ward because the od is not enough to kill them. make sure this doesn't happen to you

Reactions: Butterflycharm3636, Oncologynurz123 and Worndown
Butterflycharm3636

Butterflycharm3636

The last hope of light
Aug 15, 2023
hey. how are you trying to do it? i feel like when people try to do this, they end up not being able to do the night night and possibly get sent to the psych ward because the od is not enough to kill them. make sure this doesn't happen to you
I just thoight the night night would be easiest. I don't have access to SN which was the original way i wanted to do it,

Reactions: Unknown21
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Buy yourself food. I personally like burritos.

I would buy a chorizo and egg burrito for breakfast (any small Mexican restaurant works), and then an empanada (or 3) for lunch, and then another big burrito for dinner.

It may be expensive depending on how much money you have, but if you use a credit card the debt collectors won't come after you.

Reactions: Butterflycharm3636
skaro

skaro

idk anymore
Oct 25, 2023
Can you explain why you want to do it? Why do you think there's no hope? Do you have factual evidence there's no hope or is it just a hunch? How long have you been thinking about it?

Reactions: Hitakiri