Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I am not speaking as a mod but as a member when I say this is by far the mentally healthiest community I ever came across. By that I dont mean to undermine the suffering going around which is huge portion of what makes this community. I mean that we are healthiest in sense that we speak truth to power and we dont give a shit and I dont think there is anything more healthy than freedom of speech and being able to discuss and understand objective truths about life. Really big thank you from the bottom of my heart to the people behind this website as well as its cherished members <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Blondi, DeutscheKartoffel and 22 others
cytokinestorm

cytokinestorm

Apr 19, 2020
I agree, I think people are more open and honest here because our backs are against the wall and we're past pretending.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, chocolatebar, Life sucks and 8 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
SS is among the last places on the internet with free speech and compassion. Maybe, even the last. A fortress far away from the corporate, conformist, judgy shitshow.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Life sucks, Wrennie and 9 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah, I feel a lot more free on here than I do anywhere else. Freedom of speech is slowly being eroded and even this site is under attack by the pro-life mob of assholes. Life is a gift. Yeah, sure it is, you can have it then.

Black Girl Blm GIF by Ari Bennett

Reactions: Life sucks, Wrennie, Soul and 3 others
D&D

D&D

Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
Dec 3, 2021
That is the true value of this forum ... a space where people discuss aspects of being human that are avoided, or downright shut-down elsewhere because they make people scared, uncomfortable and ashamed.

Refusal to acknowledge that and attempting to shut the forum down - proves it beyond doubt.

For the most part humans are 'programmed' to avoid anything perceived as threat. 'Madness' and 'Death' are the top threats. This is not to say that SS is populated by some sort of 'super-humans' that have elevated themselves above the ordinary human fears ... only that, for SS folks, those fears have become unavoidable. The only option before to depart is to talk about them with others in the same boat.

• Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Rogue Proxy, Life sucks and 5 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's amazing how being able to say whatever you want about how you truly feel without fear of being imprisoned, censored, shamed, ignored, or patronized towards can go a long way in helping people cope better. If only this were more of a thing elsewhere then many of us wouldn't even always need SS. Maybe the government should make some kind of…change or amendment-type thing to our Constitutional document which would allow this to be a basic human right; in fact it really should have been the first thing they thought to include. Oh well.

• Love
Reactions: Life sucks, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Wrennie and 6 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
What I truly like is people are so nice despite being anonymous. I met many rude people at other forums and they don't care because their identities are unknown. I have never expected suicidal people to be so supportive of each other. We comfort and support each other despite all the suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Wrennie, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Prolifers call us irrational and sick for wanting to be able to calmly and freely talk about suicide without being stigmatized, yet they're the ones who lose their minds at the idea of rational discussion of it.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Snake of Eden, TheHatedOne and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
What I also like about the forum is that it isn't just talk about suicide, depression and other health challenges. The subjects are full ranging and there is even an off topic and recovery section. That's why I can't stand the way this forum has been unfairly maligned in the press. They fabricate stories to make this look like people are encouraging suicidal people to die. I have been to chat rooms were wicked people do incite suicide and it is disturbing. This site just listens to the voices of folks who have had it up to here with life and all the bullshit. It is more like a safe space for people who have been pushed aside and marginalised by a rotten society. My body, my choice. That is usually a slogan from the anti-abortion people. Well I am hijacking it for suicidal people as well. And I choose to go bye bye.

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Snake of Eden, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 4 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Being always suicidal made me know about the truth of life. It's the greatest mind opening experience that exposed the delusions of life, it's painful but I learned a lot. Also I said and experienced things I've never experienced before here.

The best and most wonderful and kind people being here shows the reality of this ugly life that removes all the beautiful things.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: deathismymeaning, Snake of Eden, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
D

deathismymeaning

did not consent to being alive
Nov 19, 2021
so well put, we've learnt to put behind the stigma.

Reactions: Snake of Eden, WrongPlaceWrongTime and D&D
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
There's no BS on SS. Truth is always the healthier option, even when it's not pretty. Especially when it's not pretty.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, DeutscheKartoffel and Snake of Eden
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
Very philosophical yet very true.
God bless liberty and freedom of speech.

• Love
Reactions: Snake of Eden