• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The human species is an abomination, so horrible how humans haven't gone voluntarily extinct yet. It really disgusts me how they force life here even know existence is nothing but meaningless suffering yet deny us the right to die painlessly. So many humans impose suffering onto others and wish to prolong it no matter what, they just create so much unnecessary, senseless harm, it's tragic. In general it's just tragic how this species even evolved at all, to be conscious and aware truly is so undesirable, I really wish existence could be erased, I despise how evil existence is and humans are responsible for so much of this evil.

I'd never wish for human existence under any circumstances, there's no value in being enslaved in a decaying flesh prison with unlimited ways to feel pain and agony yet not die, existence serves no purpose but to torture existing beings. I'd be glad to die, death truly is the only peace, I dream of an eternal sleep where I'm no longer burdened with human existence, it sounds so peaceful to simply be unaware for all eternity.

Turkish_Rose

Turkish_Rose

Garden of Eden enjoyer.
Nov 5, 2023
Hey FuneralCry :),

I hope you are well. I genuinely hope you won't be offended by me asking the following question; I've just seen you on the website ever since I joined and your latest post has raised in me an interesting question for you, again I'm not trying to sound funny or aggravating I am genuinely curious what you think:

If life is nothing but suffering, and it would be best if we all went voluntarily extinct, into peace, should we exterminate all other life on the planet before we go extinct? As far as we know, we are the only species capable of that sort of sentience to make such a decision so as to commit voluntary extinction, and if life truly has no redeeming qualities, would it not be morally evil to let all other life continue to suffer, after we've gone extinct?

Thank you for your time :).

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
The human species is an abomination, so horrible how humans haven't gone voluntarily extinct yet. It really disgusts me how they force life here even know existence is nothing but meaningless suffering yet deny us the right to die painlessly. So many humans impose suffering onto others and wish to prolong it no matter what, they just create so much unnecessary, senseless harm, it's tragic. In general it's just tragic how this species even evolved at all, to be conscious and aware truly is so undesirable, I really wish existence could be erased, I despise how evil existence is and humans are responsible for so much of this evil.

I'd never wish for human existence under any circumstances, there's no value in being enslaved in a decaying flesh prison with unlimited ways to feel pain and agony yet not die, existence serves no purpose but to torture existing beings. I'd be glad to die, death truly is the only peace, I dream of an eternal sleep where I'm no longer burdened with human existence, it sounds so peaceful to simply be unaware for all eternity.
Would you rather be all alone in the world, and go 40 plus years until you die of natural causes?

• Aww..
Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Would you rather be all alone in the world, and go 40 plus years until you die of natural causes?
Hey I'm sorry if this is a stupid response but fuck it im just going to say I don't think anyone would truly wanna be alone in this world ,
Born alone , die alone right?
Wrong. ….
Humans cannot physically live in isolation, it does something to people, even isolation is considered a torture technique.

It really does things to people,
nobody on earth can live through that without psychologically collapsing after a while

Humans are cruel and selfish , we can all be pushed to do horrible things. Everyone's gotta breaking point , every one of us . Nobody's special

but I think it's worth noting sometimes people say sickly desperate things out of desperate times…. And I don't think we should be judging harshly … .( not exactly u , but just from the recent threads )ah

Maybe things they don't fully mean or understand, I'm not saying this is good or acceptable , just my perspective

Jelpful or not , i don't wanna say you're asking a stupid question just imagine truly being the last one in the world ?

Don't wanna play " devils advocate " but even the worst of spirits can be broken down with true compassion, and love. You can't fight fire with fire
Or atleast some mere progress can be made. Humanity is a complex topic I suppose

would you wanna be all alone in this world, because correct me if I'm wrong I think nobody does
Even if you said you did, or believed that for a second, would anyone ?
Most people will die from natural causes , forgive me if I don't make sense I am a bit sleep deprived …just hear me out… I think funeral cry has received enough negativity and shaming for what they said and clearly won't engage anyways in the complaints made against them. maybe this is a cynical attitude but I think we should all be able to share our opinions freely so long as they aren't extremely offensive. you know …

funeral cry is not in a great State of mind like the rest of us , so they are seeking out constant negativity most likely to feel seen or heard , but honestly it's none of our business why they are here. Sure, theyrr responses are a bit automatic and the posts can romanticize constant death topics , but let's not push someone who's always used this site as a safe space into hiding because we don't have the same beliefs as them or enjoy the same conversations , there's a block button too for them. Just my opinion not directing it harshly on anyone and I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, I just hate cancel culture lmao - a bit off topic - and I genuinely think this person will not respond anyways so let's just leave it to the mods if they see a safety issue for people on here regarding them I'm sure they will step in…..

and I like being able to disagree with people without it being turned into a life or death thing . Or cancelling someone , outright .

People are coming for funeral cry like they are even going to respond …… they obviously don't care…… and anonymity is a strange thing.

Useless any of our inputs ….regarding censoring the extreme negativity they offer and death topics …. Because … They seemingly just want to utilize the freedom of speech that they are entitled to . 🤷‍♀️
They can complain all they want about some topics being shared and so can we but I feel like people aren't even listening to them anymore just trying to list the posts as harmful and bad , ….. a block button exists ………

Idk , I don't agree with everything, in the slightest.

but it's better to choose your battles when arguing with the mentally ill , coming from one.
It dosent excuse bad behaviour , but is it really wrong to use freedom of speech on a suicide discussion platform , annd they didn't say annything that offensive or harmful in my opinion. Everyone's entitled to theirs tho
We are
all fucked up, let's get real. We're humans

Maybe some worse than others, but let's not compare.

Idk if any of dis makes sense sorry for the big wall of text

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Hey FuneralCry :),

I hope you are well. I genuinely hope you won't be offended by me asking the following question; I've just seen you on the website ever since I joined and your latest post has raised in me an interesting question for you, again I'm not trying to sound funny or aggravating I am genuinely curious what you think:

If life is nothing but suffering, and it would be best if we all went voluntarily extinct, into peace, should we exterminate all other life on the planet before we go extinct? As far as we know, we are the only species capable of that sort of sentience to make such a decision so as to commit voluntary extinction, and if life truly has no redeeming qualities, would it not be morally evil to let all other life continue to suffer, after we've gone extinct?

Thank you for your time :).
Excellent question challenging the absolutism. Hope to see an answer.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
You won't get one. But yes she has stated before she would gladly press a button that would annihilate the universe if one existed.
It's just sad to me, and I see it a lot here.

There are people out there who enjoy life, like being alive, don't hurt anyone, and want to keep living. There are good things to be experienced and good feelings to be had. It's not something that can be debated. One can admit that without sacrificing beliefs that life is a net negative, meaningless, tiresome, etc. The idea that someone would kill happy people enjoying life because that person has judged all of mankind to be evil is . . . sad. We're all about choice to be in control of your own life, after all.

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024

Yes they are

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
It's just sad to me, and I see it a lot here.

There are people out there who enjoy life, like being alive, don't hurt anyone, and want to keep living. There are good things to be experienced and good feelings to be had. It's not something that can be debated. One can admit that without sacrificing beliefs that life is a net negative, meaningless, tiresome, etc. The idea that someone would kill happy people enjoying life because that person has judged all of mankind to be evil is . . . sad. We're all about choice to be in control of your own life, after all.
There's no such thing as living without hurting anyone. The world is a shared resource, taking one thing takes it away from another. Most people have the ability to procreate, so there's an inevitable risk they could produce more illegitimate life. The choice you're referring to is the choice to take away others' choices.