• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Ironically the word "Gift" means in German poison. Lol. I am ambivalent I like to post contrarian takes but pessimism is popular on here. And this one will be kind of pessimistic. Usually the global crises barely affect my mood but even for me it becomes a little bit too much.

I think this post will be nihilistic and might support antinatalism. However this is not in favor of promortalism. I think once you are alive you should make the best possible with the cards you have been dealt with. And suicide is not really a pleasant experience due to the fact how much pain it takes to go through it.

That being said the world looks horrendous. My initial idea for this thread came when I thought of people with the locked-in-syndrome or severe brain damage. People who suffer in an extreme way without the possibility to express their pain despite being conscious. I am not sure how many people there are worldwide. I assume more than 1000. And these people might experience several decades of severe torture with no chance to relieve themselves. Due to the existence of such severely tormented people, people who are in favor of procreating should have good arguments for bringing children into existence. Personally I think the fear of loneliness, the inner biological desire to procreate, and suppression of negative facts about the world is for many people enough to procreate.

Here are some reasons against procreating. All over the world people are slaughtering each other over power, religions, territory, greediness, corruption of leaders, ressources the list goes on. So many people become victim of horrible war crimes. And we in the West often only focus on wars that happen to people that are similar to us. All the people in Africa for example barely affect our lives. If there is a downturn in the economy there will be scapegoats found easily. Refugees, unemployed people, immigrants etc. The rich get away with tax evasion easily but no the people who barely make it till the end of the month which are allegedly responsible for all the bad things that happen.

Most of the people only can cope with their everyday lives by numbing themselves with drugs. The youth drinks itself almost to a coma regularly, people like Andrew Tate are admired, so many young women have to experience sexual abuse. Corporations crop the people with addictive substances or products. Sport bets, gambling, even legal drugs, shady contracts, scammers ruin so many lives on a daily basis.

People who cannot cope anymore with their pain who reached their limit maybe due to child abuse, bullying, harrassment, traumata, chronic pain get criminalized when they cannot endure that torment any longer. If people defend existence because life can be amazing (which I do not deny I think for some people life really can be great - good for them) they should also acknowledge that there are people who are tortured in an absurd way over years or decades, Such cases exist and so many professionals do not admit that. There are people who would reply well I have no problem with procreating because the people who dislike existence can still kill themselves which is in my opinion a somewhat plausible argument. However then there should be the right for a peaceful death in the laws of all countries. But even in very highly developed countries the elites deny that right regularly to their people.

I am just so sick that civilians get slaughtered because the political leaders prefer power and honor over lives of innocent people. So many developments are highly perverted. For example how the oil and fossil fuel companies agitate against climate change activists. The whole situation feels so hopeless. And oneself as an individual feels so marginal and powerless. In order to tackle the big crises of our era we all had to stick together in order to prevent a catastrophe and instead the nations panic over their influence and prefer their own selfish goals over the well-being of humankind. But should one be surprised about that? We humans are programmed to be selfish. Capitalism thrives only that well because it exploits our selfishness. Eat or get eaten. It is difficult to remain hopeful if one follows what happens. My personal situation is way too bad so that the state of the world could get my main attention. But I have the feeling the following is happening. The problems worldwide accumuclate instead of being solved. There are polycrises, It is so scary to see that anit-democratic actors/parties get so much power. It slightly feels like 1923. Germany is in a recession also because of our Russia policies in the past. But what would happen if China attacked Taiwan? The impact would be WAY WAY worse. I mean the right wing extreme party is in the East of Germany already the strongest power. There is still a huge potential for a severe downturn possible. If the people already seek their hope in people who scapegoat the most vulnerable groups, believe the lies of people who secretly plan to undermine democracy one can become pretty nervous and anxious. The economic plans of the extreme parties on the left or right would only fuel our demise very rapidly. I don't think we should risk a trial for them to become part of the governement. Many people want that though.

It is insane what is happening. History does not repeat but it might rhyme itself. Holy shit!

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Ironically the word "Gift" means in German poison. Lol. I am ambivalent I like to post contrarian takes but pessimism is popular on here. And this one will be kind of pessimistic. Usually the global crises barely affect my mood but even for me it becomes a little bit too much.

I think this post will be nihilistic and might support antinatalism. However this is not in favor of promortalism. I think once you are alive you should make the best possible with the cards you have been dealt with. And suicide is not really a pleasant experience due to the fact how much pain it takes to go through it.

That being said the world looks horrendous. My initial idea for this thread came when I thought of people with the locked-in-syndrome or severe brain damage. People who suffer in an extreme way without the possibility to express their pain despite being conscious. I am not sure how many people there are worldwide. I assume more than 1000. And these people might experience several decades of severe torture with no chance to relieve themselves. Due to the existence of such severely tormented people, people who are in favor of procreating should have good arguments for bringing children into existence. Personally I think the fear of loneliness, the inner biological desire to procreate, and suppression of negative facts about the world is for many people enough to procreate.

Here are some reasons against procreating. All over the world people are slaughtering each other over power, religions, territory, greediness, corruption of leaders, ressources the list goes on. So many people become victim of horrible war crimes. And we in the West often only focus on wars that happen to people that are similar to us. All the people in Africa for example barely affect our lives. If there is a downturn in the economy there will be scapegoats found easily. Refugees, unemployed people, immigrants etc. The rich get away with tax evasion easily but no the people who barely make it till the end of the month which are allegedly responsible for all the bad things that happen.

Most of the people only can cope with their everyday lives by numbing themselves with drugs. The youth drinks itself almost to a coma regularly, people like Andrew Tate are admired, so many young women have to experience sexual abuse. Corporations crop the people with addictive substances or products. Sport bets, gambling, even legal drugs, shady contracts, scammers ruin so many lives on a daily basis.

People who cannot cope anymore with their pain who reached their limit maybe due to child abuse, bullying, harrassment, traumata, chronic pain get criminalized when they cannot endure that torment any longer. If people defend existence because life can be amazing (which I do not deny I think for some people life really can be great - good for them) they should also acknowledge that there are people who are tortured in an absurd way over years or decades, Such cases exist and so many professionals do not admit that. There are people who would reply well I have no problem with procreating because the people who dislike existence can still kill themselves which is in my opinion a somewhat plausible argument. However then there should be the right for a peaceful death in the laws of all countries. But even in very highly developed countries the eiltes deny that right regularly to their people.

I am just so sick that civilians get slaughtered because the political leaders prefer power and honor over lives of innocent people. So many developments are highly perverted. For example how the oil and fossil fuel companies agitate against climate change activists. The whole situation feels so hopeless. And oneself as an individual feels so marginal and powerless. In order to tackle the big crises of our era we all had to stick together in order to prevent a catastrophe and instead the nations panic over their influence and prefer their own selfish goals over the well-being of humankind. But should one be surprised about that? We humans are programmed to be selfish. Capitalism thrives only that well because it exploits our selfishness. Eat or get eaten. It is difficult to remain hopeful if one follows what happens. My personal situation is way too bad so that the state of the world could get my main attention. But I have the feeling the following is happening. The problems worldwide accumuclate instead of being solved. There are polycrises, It is so scary to see that anit-democratic actors/parties get so much power. It slightly feels like 1923. Germany is in a recession also because of our Russia policies in the past. But what would happen if China attacked Taiwan? The impact would be WAY WAY worse. I mean the right wing extreme party is in the East of Germany already the strongest power. There is still a huge potential for a severe downturn possible. If the people already seek their hope in people who scapegoat the most vulnerable groups, believe the lies of people who secretly plan to undermine democracy one can become pretty nervous and anxious. The economic plans of the extreme parties on the left or right would only fuel our demise very rapidly. I don't think we should risk a trial for them to become part of the governement. Many people want that though.

It is insane what is happening. History does not repeat but it might rhyme itself. Holy shit!
I completely agree that existence is not a gift. It's more of a curse. It's a "gift" that I didn't want in the first place, I'd like to return it to sender but sadly I can't. The worst thing though is that we have no say in whether we'll get this "gift" or not, we were all forced to receive it. Existence truly is a poison.
Existence is not a gift. I never wanted this. It's a life sentence in hell and I am a surefire antinatalist.
Literally, I hate the fact that this "gift" was imposed onto us without our consent. I never even wanted to receive it in the first place. I agree, earth is literally hell.

Last edited:
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Very well written post. You've articulated a lot of the things I've said often about how unfair/random are QOL is.

S

samsara_96

Sep 27, 2022
This is beautifully written.

I believe that there are two main reasons why authorities would never grant the right to commit suicide. First, because it might be used as a political tool. We cannot protest with fists and rocks because the state is physically too powerful now. We also cannot walk away to another part of the planet due to excessive border control. This makes suicide the most powerful mean of protest because it is the only option left for us to show that we do not want to be under their authority. Every other option is blocked.

Second reason is how consumerist societies define a person's happiness using somebody else's misery. Most rich people have wealth that is beyond what they can consume within a finite amount of time, but they feel the need to keep all that wealth because, otherwise, the common people would not be more miserable than them. To them, being less miserable than others is happiness because consumerist societies do not have any room for non-material realities. Because of them, happiness stopped being a state of mind (like how it had been viewed before the rise of capitalism) and it was forcefully materialized. To be happy meant graduating from a respected university, finding a job that pays well, marrying a fairly good-looking person, retiring at a certain age, and buying a house by the sea. However, happiness is still a non-material state of mind whether they admit it or not. It certainly requires certain material conditions but those material conditions are only necessary conditions for happiness, not sufficient. That is happiness => good physical conditions but good physical conditions =/=> happiness. So, the rich ended up in a mentally ruined state as they were deceived to assume that material wealth would bring them happiness. Hence, what they did in response was building an economic system to keep enough number of people miserable to feel better about themselves. However, if suicide becomes more common, then the number of miserable people would decrease but the rich cannot put up with that. So, they try to keep us alive at all costs.

It is honestly sad that we are expected to wake up at 6 a.m. every weekday to be in school/work until 5 p.m. starting from age 5-6 until our 60's. We spend our most beautiful years in extremely toxic "educational" brain-washing institutions with ugly brick walls, deprived of any right to make beautiful memories which would be the food for our soul when we get old. People are told the lie that if they keep it in now, they will have a "happy" retirement as if any of us will have an ounce of motivation left by that age. I do not even want to talk about what happens when we leave those educational institutions to rot away in that devilish activity called work. It is even more heart-breaking that so many minorities (such as Kurdish people, Armenians and Syrian Arabs in the case of Turkey) are deprived of their most basic human rights so that we can continue our devilish way of life in the "safe" part of the world. I genuinely feel shame for what my representatives have been doing to these minorities just to make everyone's life more miserable. I do not deserve what my country steals from these people. I do not even have a will to continue my life anymore. I only wish that our way of life ends but life persists in a more beautiful form. Ending life on Earth this way would be just too painful but I struggle to find hope that things will get better. My will is too weak to accomplish that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is such a disgusting, evil curse, I find it insulting when people label being burdened with the ability to suffer endlessly as a "gift". I see existence as a horrific mistake that only causes harm, only never existing at all is true perfection.

Reactions: sserafim