• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just wanted to say thank you for deleting and destroying the forum, the site is useless and dead now. I spent a lot of time venting on the forum but now it's all gone. I thought this was a place for suicidal people to vent but I guess not anymore, it's all dead and deleted, I bet having this taken away will just make people want to die even more. I bet the site will probably end for good soon, it sure seems that way if it's already being deleted now. It's sad that the one place that suicidal people have has been destroyed and stolen but anyway I'm not even surprised as everything in this existence just leads to suffering. Anyway rest in peace Sanctioned Suicide.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I hope you lead a peaceful existence elsewhere from this hellscape.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a tough time right now. It must be incredibly frustrating to have your venting posts disappear.

While you might not be able to recover all of your old threads, you can try using the Wayback Machine, to retrieve some of your posts. Here's a link to one of them:
It might not be a perfect solution, but if you feel like it, then it's worth a try. Alternatively, I could try to help you recover them if that would be better for you.

Sending you virtual support and warm wishes.

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Good luck, hope you make it to the other side.

Not sure why you think the forum is being deleted though, they have only just invested in a 3 year agreement with cloudfare the owner said the other day. It's not going anywhere.

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
it's only a week's worth of posts lost though, isn't it? i'm still trying to figure out what happened, so i might be wrong though. admittedly i am a little upset at losing some of the responses to my vents.

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
What do you mean by deleted? Who said that? Is it real or just paranoia? Please confirm

ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
Honestly, I was so worried. Possibly because I only registered a day or two prior to the deletion, my own account got lost and I thought I lost the only place where I could be even this open. I really did panic and considered buying SN in a very recklessly mainstream way - and then read somewhere that could potentially alert the police -, so I'm glad I was finally able to re-register... but it was incredibly distressing so I really, really feel you there.

So much has been deleted admittedly. Fortunately not everything everything, but so many useful and meaningful posts. And even the more casual ones... it really is a shame.

Hopefully, this forum won't die though, won't get fully deleted. We can still rebuild this. It's disappointing, frustrating, and stressful, but it's not yet the end of this forum or this community. But this just shows how important this community is to people. It's not just some twisted forum that pushes people to their death like the pro-lifers would have you think, but a source of comfort and community for many that often wouldn't be understood in the mainstream world. If nothing else, this event helped show that.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Pro lifers are disgusting and completely ignorant, they try to shut this site down because it´s about suicide and because they hate people having this mindset yes that´s right it´s because they hate anything that isn´t pro-life it´s done out of a biased mindset not knowing what this site has to offer. They most likely think they make such a positive difference if they shut the site down for good nope people will have no place to gather resources so they will end up using methods that can be harmful to themselves and maybe even others like when recently someone said he considered jumping in front of traffic people talked him out of it because it because it impacts other people and he might not die and suffer immensely or young people who think they can achieve a peaceful death from eating a lot of paracetamol like I had heard at 15 years old I took about 30 paracetamol and quickly tried to throw them up but didn´t succeed in all of them so my skin reeked of the meds the whole next day and I felt like shit but I could´ve suffered way worse the point is with a forum such as this we can advice people not to use that method because even if they succeed they will suffer for many days before dying so imo reducing pain and suffering with people is a great win.

If we didn´t have this site it would be back to our imagination to ctb which often result in horrible ways to die like I considering hanging for many years but having heard of partial hanging until I met this site so even if I someday went through with it and succeed I would´ve reduced my suffering in the end to a minimal going from full hanging to partial hanging all thanks to this site, see this site didn´t make me wanna kill myself but it enlightened me with another peaceful version of the same method essentially. I also might have considering train decapitation which objectively will impact the train driver but with this site and it´s resources it makes it possible to find other peaceful methods that won´t affect other people like charcoal for example so that´s a win for the potential train driver right.

Also despite the main topic of how to ctb I currently am not looking to kill myself but I am in desperate need of understanding in how horrible life can be and I know pro-lifers don´t like to hear this because we are not allowed to think this way but hey I have been depressed and suicidal since I was 14 and am 29 now so it´s just who I am and since it´s not going anywhere I like to feel understood by like minded people instead of getting muzzled the times I tried to share my grief with people close to me because pro-lifers are so toxic positive that you´re not allowed to mutter a word that is negative around otherwise you get told to stop and I don´t in here because people understand how horrible life can be for many people, our lives are endless pain and suffering either from physical or mental struggles or both that are often chronical problems so they will never go away and this might sound like an oxymoron but when I talk about why life is so horrible and people really get it I light up with joy and it almost makes me "happy" because I am like "you get it! Life is horrible because this and that and you freaking get it!" it feels so good to be understood and I am in general a melancholic and dark person emo/goth personality still so I love when people understand so this place is very social to me and it is to many other members it´s not just a site to find ways to ctb it´s a social place for likeminded people who are suffering in life and need to be heard the only place they know they will be in contrary to society that won´t listen to us at all just my thoughts on the matter.

And if you made it this far I´m glad you read through it I know it´s a lot I didn´t intend to I guess I just needed to vent <3

dysthym1a

dysthym1a

i just keep letting me down
Sep 9, 2023
I lost my whole account and everything I posted it interacted with. It won't matter because I'm ctb in a month
Same. Except I only lost about 2 day's worth of stuff. Replied to a Goodbye thread in that time though, really sad because it's deleted now (because of the data loss). Checked that thread for the past couple days because I was grieving for that stranger. It also made me strangely at peace whenever I looked at their last words for some reason. But it's gone now.

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
What do you mean by deleted? Who said that? Is it real or just paranoia? Please confirm
all posts from after august 31st seemed to have gotten deleted due to server issues. you can check the posts, there's a complete cut-off in-between the 31st and today. the notice says there's a chance that they may be restored, though.

omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
Same. Except I only lost about 2 day's worth of stuff. Replied to a Goodbye thread in that time though, really sad because it's deleted now (because of the data loss). Checked that thread for the past couple days because I was grieving for that stranger. It also made me strangely at peace whenever I looked at their last words for some reason. But it's gone now.
the same happened to me. I grieved over people I won't ever see again :(

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I lost my whole account and everything I posted it interacted with. It won't matter because I'm ctb in a month
I lost about 25 posts and even lost a positive post on my wall from a member saying "I´m happy you´re still here" I guess the pro-lifers don´t want me to get that positivity in my life

• Love
Reactions: omarofficial10
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Data accidents sometimes happen, this does not mean that the service will stop and if it is not a physical accident, the data is not necessarily lost.

dysthym1a

dysthym1a

i just keep letting me down
Sep 9, 2023
the same happened to me. I grieved over people I won't ever see again :(
Exactly. Those words that are probably possibly their last marks on this earth, deleted just like that. The vulnerability they needed to show to post a Goodbye thread in the first place, the emotions they felt in those final moments that they entrusted to us… it's all gone.

Not attributing any blame to the mods for the data loss of course, it was out of their control.

Just reminds you that nothing is permanent.

omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
Exactly. Those words that are probably possibly their last marks on this earth, deleted just like that. The vulnerability they needed to show to post a Goodbye thread in the first place, the emotions they felt in those final moments that they entrusted to us… it's all gone.

Not attributing any blame to the mods for the data loss of course, it was out of their control.

Just reminds you that nothing is permanent.
I know and that's why I'm scared about my goodbye thread being deleted when I go. I'm scared of going alone and want to have someone be there as I leave to document the SN use but, it's scary to possibly be forgotten just like that

Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
I'm worried that SS will soon no longer exist, but what do I do then?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
I'm not saying that SaSu will be shut down forever, but just in case, I'd like to give some advice that might prevent people from losing all access to methods and resources. It may just be a stupid and obvious idea of mine, though, in which case feel free to ignore it. Anyway, my suggestion is simple:

Copy and paste your method(s) of choice onto your phone/computer/etc. so that, whatever happens to the site, you'll have all the necessary information at your fingertips. This is especially useful for methods that don't require products that you can only buy if someone PMs you the source - e.g. SN - because if the forum goes down, obviously no one will be able to PM anyone.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a tough time right now. It must be incredibly frustrating to have your venting posts disappear.

While you might not be able to recover all of your old threads, you can try using the Wayback Machine, to retrieve some of your posts. Here's a link to one of them:
It might not be a perfect solution, but if you feel like it, then it's worth a try. Alternatively, I could try to help you recover them if that would be better for you.

Sending you virtual support and warm wishes.
@Suicidebydeath How did you do that? . I want to find something by user "ok computer" or something like that . it deleted my PMs those are gone we were talking about defeating si.

I also want to find one of my posts now lost.

could you post on here how you search for something like that on webarchive ?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
@Suicidebydeath How did you do that? . I want to find something by user "ok computer" or something like that . it deleted my PMs those are gone we were talking about defeating si.

I also want to find one of my posts now lost.

There are websites that crawl the web and take snapshots for instances such as there where there is data loss etc, I just went to the first one available. Anything publically viewable could be saved, which some of FC's threads were. You wouldn't be able to find PMs, and you can't search by user afaik since it's just snapshots and you're not actually logged into SaSu, so the search function isn't available.

I just doublechecked the date of the thread I found and it was from July anyway. There might be other webcrawlers with a more recent snapshot.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
It was a server issue nothing to do with the pro lifers, sucks that it happened and the data got lost but it's not the end of the world
I just assumed it was some pro-lifers who hacked the site or whatever I am almost certain that is why the DDOS attacks keep happening. Also it doesn´t sound very compassionate of you to write "it´s not the end of the world" like that is what YOU feel to others it might be a big deal not everyone are the same and some in here can´t handle much and personally yeah I can handle it, it´s annoying but I can handle it but it seems several people are very sad that all their posts got deleted since they just joined so just remember that.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I don't really care if my posts or topics are deleted, I will be forgotten. The idea of a daily backup may seem like a good idea for anyone who enters the site in the future for topics that may interest him.

Reactions: NoFutureAnymore