• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Someone once told me that breeding is like a russian roulette where 5 chambers are filled with bullets of suffering and the chance to be happy is very slim, but those holding the gun don't care because is not aimed at them, but to someone who will be forced to suffer this existance because of someone else's lack of foresight.
I gotta save this quote it is so damn accurate I am also a natalist and even with an amazing childhood, good loving parents life is still russian roulette because after childhood life went to hell and as an adult with many problems and unable to work I suffer because modern life requires money and when my parents are not rich they can´t help me out financially (even though they do the best they can and I love them for it) but when people get kids they should think about the posibility that there child could turn out to not being able to financial support himself they shouldn´t just roll the dice and expect their child will have a job and a normal life like everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyMercy, Alchemist and woxihuanni
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I thought we were talking about a naked-in-the-forest sort of society vs Italy or something. Sure, you can have technology and access to knowledge, but not consume resources recklessly. Personally, I am a minimalist and guilt-free about how much I consume. As for kids, it is cruel to have them without inadequate resources, financial, emotional, etc.

I am curious about those cultures general sense of well being. I wonder if it's higher than ours and if it truly takes so much for children and people in general to enjoy life, or if we are destroying our world to maintain a modern standard that may very well be the source of our own misery in multiple ways. I think it's worth exploring rather than dismissing as ignorance especially when it comes to cultures that could assimilate but actively choose not to.