Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I usually wake up with a song in my head. I don't know why. But, usually, it dictates my mood at the beginning of the day. This was mine:

Bridges, by Warning:

Moaning, repetitive, but really depressing. Today's not a good day.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb, newave3 and Dysgenic Pup
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I got this damn song stuck in my head all day.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb and Un-
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
The first song I listened to this morning :

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: newave3 and Un-
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022

I listened to it yesterday evening and it was stuck in my head during the night and when I woke up today.
//
La vaig escoltar ahír al vespre i se m'ha quedat enganxada al cap durant la nit i al llevar-me avuí.

Last edited:
Un-

Un-

Apr 6, 2021
I listen to too much depressing music.
This song was in my head:

I love how.. Empty it sounds. Simply. Hopeless. It makes even more sense when the melody was derived from a song about.. Rumors of someone's lover losing interest in them.

I know how that feels like. I remember talking with her. And then she dropped the news that she was interested in someone else. I'd been with her for 4 years at that point. She told me it started two weeks prior.. All those "I love you, too" "I love you more".. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice? Sigh..

I miss her.. I even miss how she hurt me..

Un-

Un-

Apr 6, 2021
This one, today:

I don't know it's English translation.. But I love how empty it feels. Something I'd probably play when I die. It's from An Elephant Sitting Still, so maybe I'm influenced by that, but it has the tone of:
"You can go anywhere you want"
"Yes, you can. However you will find nothing different. I learned this after I have wasted my life. 'There must be a difference'. You look over to the other side. You believe that it must be better than this.."

It's the reason I don't bother that much.. New places, new surroundings, new people - it only leads to new suffering. Learning to stagnate will mean you'll stay with your old pains. Killing yourself means you won't have any more.

There's no good ending..

Un-

Un-

Apr 6, 2021

I have no idea why. I'm not doing well, ironically, but I am bumping my head to this 🔥

Vibing White Cat GIF