N

Nx7

Oct 28, 2023
Yada, Yada, Yada...I shoudl've known better
got a legit source of SN. But since I deciced to share with my cousin because the details of my plan with my cousin I'm now in psychiatric ward.
I'm trying to play it cool but the way the got me here dragging and with two shots in the arm it was crazy.
Anyone with experience could assist me getting through to this ?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MyFinalProject, Praestat_Mori, cryone and 13 others
D

Deleted member 65988

You told your cousin? What prompted you do such a thing. Telling anyone about plans to actually ctb will most likely end up like this. Examples like yours are reasons I avoid telling anyone close because it'll only end one way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, just_a_guy, Blue Elephant and 3 others
wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
It's useless to even talk about it, they'd think you were crazy and would be forcibly locked up in a psychiatric facility. Some things are like masturbation, they must be done in private and intimately

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: panda0342, DepressedChemMajor, Praestat_Mori and 7 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Talked about SaSu with my therapist. I got dropped the next day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader, Peerless_Cucumber, Praestat_Mori and 10 others
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Mad obvious plus I think it also helps keep this site alive the less suicides/suicidal people are connected to this site because if say a quarter of everyone here got outed for being on this site IRL imagine the amount of outrage it'd cause and with the amount of minors here it'd be even worse

Reactions: bramblebamblebambe, Neverfeltdeader and Praestat_Mori
N

Nx7

Oct 28, 2023
I didn't directly tell him about my plans overall. But did tell him that I acquiring prodcuts and supplies. I must been outta of my mind do such a nonsencical act such as this/ I will try to order SN again and be very careful this time. Now...I am now in all this suferring..

@GokuBlack I'll keep you you updated on my endeavors (via PM)

All others.. thank you so much for the support

Reactions: Redacted24, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

@Nx7 my pms are closed but I'll pm you.
But did tell him that I acquiring prodcuts and supplies. I must been outta of my mind do such a nonsencical act such as this/ I will try to order SN again and be very careful this time. Now...I am now in all this suferring..
So I'm guessing your cousin was roughly able to deduce everything from this without you directly saying what your plan was.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I'm sorry for your situation. That must really suck.

Reactions: Nx7
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Yada, Yada, Yada...I shoudl've known better
got a legit source of SN. But since I deciced to share with my cousin because the details of my plan with my cousin I'm now in psychiatric ward.
I'm trying to play it cool but the way the got me here dragging and with two shots in the arm it was crazy.
Anyone with experience could assist me getting through to this ?
Would you tell someone that you were planning to rob a bank? I really don't know what you were thinking. I don't think you're ready to CTB if you're loose lipped.

just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
Yeah, you shouldn't have shared that with someone who could do something about it. Unless you were hoping they would?

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
No-one knows I am here

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
don't beat yourself up too much about it. i did this, too. maybe it's SI working, or our desire to be heard or understood. can't fault you for just being human. im sorry you're in this situation and im sorry all i can do is say i hope you feel better, eventually.

Reactions: bramblebamblebambe, jatty, Peerless_Cucumber and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this now. I hope they release you from the psych ward asap. I wish you all the best.

N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
Talked about SaSu with my therapist. I got dropped the next day.

What a joke. Thought these people were supposed to be looking out for us?

(I know the reasons therapists drop suicidal clients. It's ridiculous that some are so callous/some are given a no-win choice.)

• Hugs
Reactions: Abyssal
zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
Same 💀💀Mine had to refer me out
Question also addressed to @Abyssal : Why do they drop you? At least where I live, I would expect that if any action is taken at all, it would be in the form of reporting your suicidal intentions, as being an immediate danger to yourself is legitimate cause for breaking patient-therapist confidentiality laws.

jatty

jatty

zero emotional regulation
Nov 13, 2023
Question also addressed to @Abyssal : Why do they drop you? At least where I live, I would expect that if any action is taken at all, it would be in the form of reporting your suicidal intentions, as being an immediate danger to yourself is legitimate cause for breaking patient-therapist confidentiality laws.
I only talked about me thinking about CBT, so he could not take any action or report me as being an immediate danger. If I talked about my plans that would be a different story.

He dropped me because he said he can't properly deal with my type of problems and has seen zero improvement with me being with him. I guess me confessing was the tipping point.

• Aww..
Reactions: Abyssal and zel
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Sure. It was stupid of me and ultimately my own fault in the end, should've known better, but I'm naive so go easy on me.

I felt like I could trust her after a few months of meeting, and everytime I filled out the chart at the beginning of the meetings I was honest in how I was feeling suicidal, but it wasn't until I had a plan that I felt a need to speak about it with her. Then again, she always kinda blew off my ideation because I never knew what a direct cause was, so we talked about stuff more easily fixable. When I finally had a plan not only was it genuinely scary, but I also felt I was finally suicidal enough to seek help. So I told her my plan: night night. "Well we can't send you to inpatient because they won't accept you" is all she said and we went on with the meeting. I didn't feel like I did anything wrong, she was kind. Got a call next day, woke up to it actually, that after a talk with her boss they both agreed I needed a more intensive form of treatment as in outpatient. Doesn't sound so bad until I realized not only was this goodbye but also that I cannot afford outpatient.

It's my own fault but it still hurts like hell. I really thought of her as a friend and thought I was getting better.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername39 and zel