Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
I went out for a walk at night, as I like to do, and I saw the fireflies were more active than usual- as they usually are in the summer.

It was a beautiful sight, seeing the little sparks light up the night, even if for just a split second.

It made me think, maybe it would be pretty and romantic to CTB in the woods, surrounded by fireflies and maybe some lanterns so I could take in a very pretty sight in my last moments.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fehler, Cold, Journeytoletgo and 5 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
There was one in my kitchen the other night, I left him alone, I thought one was a cockroach once when the lights were on and I killed it, then it started flashing and I felt bad. I guess I'm racist against certain beetles :( I really hate most of them though and even the firefly I didn't want to handle. Stink bugs are especially heinous.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sans and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
There was one in my kitchen the other night, I left him alone, I thought one was a cockroach once when the lights were on and I killed it, then it started flashing and I felt bad. I guess I'm racist against certain beetles :( I really hate most of them though and even the firefly I didn't want to handle. Stink bugs are especially heinous.
What the fucks a Stink bug?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have never seen fireflies at night and despite my dislike of living, the natural world can be very calming. I would also love to ctb in nature, somewhere isolated.

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Cherish the walk, cherish the view. You don't know when you will stop being able to experience either.