• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
FENTANYL; one stormy night having trouble on the site, I came across incredible information all about how to get it safely, the dark web access, dosage, administration: it looked as if it were a printed page, with titles in different colors and topics headlines. I couldn't copy it, but noted it said it was posted in the Resource folder. But I cannot find it? Anyone see it? Thanks

FENTANYL; one stormy night having trouble on the site, I came across incredible information all about how to get it safely, the dark web access, dosage, administration: it looked as if it were a printed page, with titles in different colors and topics headlines. I couldn't copy it, but noted it said it was posted in the Resource folder. But I cannot find it? Anyone see it? Thanks
ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO FIND - METHOD; THE FENTANYL INFORMATION GUIDE. i HAVE found it by accident and I don't see how to save it.
Thank you again, I have copied it. :wink:

Yes, I see it. Thank you again. Blessings and peace.
Thank you very much, I have found it and saved it, at long last.

Last edited: