• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
my partner and I are a bit kinky and he recently choked me out just the the verge of losing consciousness.
my preferred method would be partial suspension so I wonder if it would feel similar because it is applying pressure in the same places? does anyone know if it will feel similar? I think that if it does it may give me some peace to know that my death will not feel so scary. I am not planning on CTB soon but it feels like an inevitability so I like to plan for it.

it has been a while since I posted or frequented this site but it feels good to be back and see that I am not alone in my feelings and fantasies of catching the bus.

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
I don't know how it feels to be choked by someone else, I have however tried partial hanging.
From my experience you get dizzy, your vision gets dark and after that you start losing control of your limbs.