• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Well

I came to vent a bit and to my surprise I see my dear has started the goodbye thread.

Why couldn't we have been together in real life.
So knowledgeable and sweet.
But unfortunately that's not how it turned out.

I wish a peaceful, painless and quick transition.
I hope we meet and will automatically know each other without saying a word.

I was honored to be mentioned in your goodbye.
Honored to have been graced with your presence... even if it was over the web.
You are right... this death thing is scary.

Which brings me to...

Today I got up to see what else I felt like packing.
Trying to ease my mind.

I tend to have many notebooks and I was getting a box to put them in.
I saw one that I don't use much anymore and decided to open it up.
To my surprise it was journal entries.

I didn't date them, but it looks like things were really beginning to unravel in 2022.

I skimmed through the entries and wow.....thats when it began...that's when I was getting more
comfortable with the idea of death and suicide.

As I skimmed the pages I saw the repetition of being grateful and giving thanks and gratitude.
But also ready to be done....just didn't have a way out or the energy to figure it out.

And these entries led all the way up to my 42nd birthday and stopped.

So for me it all makes sense now and I have a timeline of when my decline really took a turn for the worse.

It was comforting to see that I really tried and I was very appreciative of what I had.

But atlas I still failed just like I knew I would.

I say all that to say finding that journal has confirmed for me even more that my circumstances are for me unbearable.
I can't stand the idea of moving back home or to a shelter.
I can't stand the idea of having no money or vehicle.
I can't stand the idea that my credit is even worse than ever and I have on energy to rebuild.
I can't stand working a minimum wage job because in this world that's all I'm worth.

But it really confirmed that even when I was doing well that it wasn't enough to sustain me.
The depression and isolation was too much.

The real me wants to love and be loved and I couldn't get it.
The real me couldn't shake the feeling that I don't belong here and never have.

This is what Ill think of to help get me through.
Help push me to know that even though I am filled with so much fear this is what I want.
This is what I need.
This feels right and everything I've experienced is true and not just symptoms of depression.

What topped it off was I finally finished my book about the beauty queen who killed herself.
Honestly, I hated the book.
It spoke on a life I couldn't relate too.

This woman was an athlete, a scholar....a lawyer in 2 states....volunteered...modeled....a living barbie doll...a beauty queen... a family who loved and supported her...a roster of men to date and she still couldn't go on.

This woman went to the 29th floor of her luxury 60 floor apartment building and jumped.
I could be wrong but my assumptions tell me that she had the world in her hands but still was so tired that she risked her looks, she risked hurting other's, and she accepted the hurt her family would endure to end her pain,

She was 29.

How did I surpass her having none of that.

So I think she will also give me motivation because that says to me even happy people want to die.

Today is Thursday and I'm still not sure my date yet.

I think once the rest of my things for packing come I'll be more sure.

This surreal fear of pain and failure plagues me but I gotta jump because the idea of just disappearing makes me feel so light.
I'm willing to risk being wrong but it just feels like with death everything will be done.
I'll let go of all my hurt and resentment and beating myself up because it wont matter.
I'll finally and truly let go.

And even if I don't a bright side is no more being a minimum wage slave:pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

Well those are my thoughts for the day.
Love MiMi

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, avoid, Forever Sleep and 2 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Well

I came to vent a bit and to my surprise I see my dear has started the goodbye thread.

Why couldn't we have been together in real life.
So knowledgeable and sweet.
But unfortunately that's not how it turned out.

I wish a peaceful, painless and quick transition.
I hope we meet and will automatically know each other without saying a word.

I was honored to be mentioned in your goodbye.
Honored to have been graced with your presence... even if it was over the web.
You are right... this death thing is scary.

Which brings me to...

Today I got up to see what else I felt like packing.
Trying to ease my mind.

I tend to have many notebooks and I was getting a box to put them in.
I saw one that I don't use much anymore and decided to open it up.
To my surprise it was journal entries.

I didn't date them, but it looks like things were really beginning to unravel in 2022.

I skimmed through the entries and wow.....thats when it began...that's when I was getting more
comfortable with the idea of death and suicide.

As I skimmed the pages I saw the repetition of being grateful and giving thanks and gratitude.
But also ready to be done....just didn't have a way out or the energy to figure it out.

And these entries led all the way up to my 42nd birthday and stopped.

So for me it all makes sense now and I have a timeline of when my decline really took a turn for the worse.

It was comforting to see that I really tried and I was very appreciative of what I had.

But atlas I still failed just like I knew I would.

I say all that to say finding that journal has confirmed for me even more that my circumstances are for me unbearable.
I can't stand the idea of moving back home or to a shelter.
I can't stand the idea of having no money or vehicle.
I can't stand the idea that my credit is even worse than ever and I have on energy to rebuild.
I can't stand working a minimum wage job because in this world that's all I'm worth.

But it really confirmed that even when I was doing well that it wasn't enough to sustain me.
The depression and isolation was too much.

The real me wants to love and be loved and I couldn't get it.
The real me couldn't shake the feeling that I don't belong here and never have.

This is what Ill think of to help get me through.
Help push me to know that even though I am filled with so much fear this is what I want.
This is what I need.
This feels right and everything I've experienced is true and not just symptoms of depression.

What topped it off was I finally finished my book about the beauty queen who killed herself.
Honestly, I hated the book.
It spoke on a life I couldn't relate too.

This woman was an athlete, a scholar....a lawyer in 2 states....volunteered...modeled....a living barbie doll...a beauty queen... a family who loved and supported her...a roster of men to date and she still couldn't go on.

This woman went to the 29th floor of her luxury 60 floor apartment building and jumped.
I could be wrong but my assumptions tell me that she had the world in her hands but still was so tired that she risked her looks, she risked hurting other's, and she accepted the hurt her family would endure to end her pain,

She was 29.

How did I surpass her having none of that.

So I think she will also give me motivation because that says to me even happy people want to die.

Today is Thursday and I'm still not sure my date yet.

I think once the rest of my things for packing come I'll be more sure.

This surreal fear of pain and failure plagues me but I gotta jump because the idea of just disappearing makes me feel so light.
I'm willing to risk being wrong but it just feels like with death everything will be done.
I'll let go of all my hurt and resentment and beating myself up because it wont matter.
I'll finally and truly let go.

And even if I don't a bright side is no more being a minimum wage slave:pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

Well those are my thoughts for the day.
Love MiMi
Omg. Chelsie? I ended a post talking about her...!!! I bet you commented on it! Or did you find it on your own? You didn't like the book? Probably because it was just not relatable as much as we want to relate.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1 and Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Omg. Chelsie? I ended a post talking about her...!!! I bet you commented on it! Or did you find it on your own? You didn't like the book? Probably because it was just not relatable as much as we want to relate.
Yeah I didn't like the book because it really didn't go into detail what her depression was like.
When did it start.
What started it.
How did it evolve.
How did she cope.
What did she try ...etc.
It only focused on her accomplishments and how great her life was.
I can't relate to that so why not describe the mental battles.
It was only at the end when I read her mother's part that I felt something.
Her goodbye note was very relatable.
The fact that she chose to jump spoke volumes to me how much she wanted out when she's very educated and definitely could of found other ways.
She died a week after my birthday and God I wished it was me.
After learning who she was I was intrigued by her and wanted to know why but I guess that was too much to share.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Yeah I only recently came across that she wanted her mom to publish a book for her. Somehow it alluded that there wouldn't be too much talk about her battle with depression but I was still intrigued. Yeah I saw a random person that was on the New York Post, under a sheet, and they were reporting on the suicide. I thought I remembered 60 stories but I mix up details. But then a few days later they said it was Miss USA. If you search "Chelsie" in the search bar you can see my comment where I brought her up because it was very touching and eery. That's so weird and interesting that we both thought of her. Glad I didn't find the energy to read her book. Don't need another let down lol. Night

• Love
Reactions: Mi Mi