D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
Do anyone else feels this strange dicotomy? I would gladly go to sleep today and never wake up again, but whem prented whit the idea of actually dying by any physical means im terrified, exepct by poisons like N. Ive tought a lot about this and the only conclussion i get is that somehow even when every day is hell my anything that is alive wont die by propuse, survival is part of the nature of anything thta breaths. Would love to hear your takes on the matter.

Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep, ð–£´ nadia ð–£´ and Shadowplay
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
The void offers infinite peace but sadly we won't be able to experience it. I guess that's the point. You just want to stop experiencing life.

Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep and Callie Arcale
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I read somewhere that being dead is paradox; you're not being you have no experience (assuming no after life of course).

But yeah a curious thing. People often remark that the universe existed billions of years prior to their life no reason it wont afterwards.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All humans are programmed to survive after all, even know we want to die, it goes against our instinct to survive. Many people have been suicidal for a long time and yet they are held here by a powerful survival instinct. I would love to fall asleep and never wake again, that sounds so peaceful but ctb itself is very difficult. I look forward to non existence all I want is to never experience anything again.

Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´ and deflationary
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
Fear of dying is very natural, hundreds of million years of evolution made sure that we're very afraid of death. But the only way to get rid of that fear entirely is to die. It feels like a paradox, but I find comfort in knowing that eventually I won't feel any fear whatsoever anymore.

Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, deflationary and Shadowplay
E

Elegy

Student
Nov 14, 2021
The material realm is not our natural state of existence. The spiritual realm is. Hence the "dichotomy" we all feel. As for why we are afraid to die.... it's mostly because we can't remember life before birth. And how beautiful that was

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
As for why we are afraid to die.... it's mostly because we can't remember life before birth. And how beautiful that was
How do you know it was beautiful if you don't remember it? ✨:love:✨

E

Elegy

Student
Nov 14, 2021
How do you know it was beautiful if you don't remember it? ✨:love:✨
Angels visited me in 1999 is how. I was carried to the Kingdom of love and light that dark black bitter winter night. And I have returned to say, it really is breathtakingly beautiful on the other side. And I suppose your next question will be, Why must we incarnate and suffer? And my answer is, Ask God. Not me. I, did not design the universe, and i am equally enslaved along with all the rest of you, here in the matrix. But it really IS wonderful outside time and space. Hope that answers your question. But please, don't stop there. Ask me, if, it so wonderful in heaven as I say, why not kill myself right now. I knew this would happen when i signed up on this site. You. I knew You would ask

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowplay
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
And I suppose your next question will be, Why must we incarnate and suffer? And my answer is, Ask God. Not me.

No, I'm speechless with awe. :O

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
UwHUapT_d.webp

Reactions: motel rooms
E

Elegy

Student
Nov 14, 2021
not yet. You ain't seen nothin yet. but you will see eventually. But for today.... we're back to that.. impossible to understand or accept, dichotomy. 2 harshly contradictory states of existence simultaneously occurring. Split in twain we be. Straight down the middle. None of us like living this way. Yet here we all be. Centuries beyond the dawn of mankind.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I've seen it all, baby. All the pink holes of all the archangels. :devil::))

Not centuries, millennia. Two hundred of them.
Reminds me of my fave Lovecraft story: 'But not much is written of these beings, because they lived in very ancient times, and man is young, and knows little of the very ancient living things.'

Reactions: motel rooms