Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
this place isn't even anywhere near good enough to be alive in for me
this earth as been a shithole and hellhole for billions of years
what makes you think anything has changed at all it always has been a shithole and hellhole
and always will be a shithole and hellhole there's nothing magical about this universe the only
thing this place can do is make you suffer for no good reason at all life is has boring as shit it's the same shit day in day out there's no joy to be had at all nothing here make's life worth living through at all, why anyone would choose to exist like this is beyond me enslaved in awful shit facing your certain demise just one wrong step away from being dead everything we live for love is nothing in the end sooner later you will lose it either via a breakup or through death which ever comes first soon to be gone for all time, this has to be the shittest place that ever existed just bought alive to live out your fucking misery here on this god forsaken earth what a terrible horrible thing life is and to think this is what life is like through out the universe where shitty machines kill and eat each other to stay alive so they can repeat the same shit day in day out whatever created this huge pile of shit universe deserves to be destoryed all of it until there is nothing left it's clear as day that there is no creator or grand plan just something that came into existance from nothing with no reason for it to be a thing in the first place if there ever was a hell this place would be it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Vesiira, Forever Sleep, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
I think there is beauty in both life and death.
Some of us tend to focus on the bad parts though, as were pessimistic and in pain.

I really enjoy cheesecake. I love the taste and texture, and it makes me happy when I get to try other flavors.
Essentially, I'm trying to teach myself to appreciate the little things, despite the monotonous machinations of society.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I think there is beauty in both life and death.
i don't see any beauty here beyond the surface level 99 percent of what we are is disgusting
I really enjoy cheesecake. I love the taste and texture, and it makes me happy when I get to try other flavors.
i hate food in one hole out the other it's fucking disgusting can't stand that i need to eat to stay alive it's ridiculous
Essentially, I'm trying to teach myself to appreciate the little things,
the only joy i get is when high on drugs like weed or coke

Weltall

Weltall

Nov 9, 2023
i don't see any beauty here beyond the surface level 99 percent of what we are is disgusting

i hate food in one hole out the other it's fucking disgusting can't stand that i need to eat to stay alive it's ridiculous

the only joy i get is when high on drugs like weed or coke
I'm sure there has to be something you find nice to look at, or enjoy listening to, or enjoy experiencing in general.
You may not see it now, as you hate everything around you. You're clouded by it and rage at the existence you're forced to live in.
If you have to get high to enjoy life, then that's the choice you make so you can deal with life and go to the next day.

The journey is hard friend. As long as you don't hurt the people around you intentionally, I'll support your decisions.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I'm sure there has to be something you find nice to look at, or enjoy listening to, or enjoy experiencing in general.
beauty is only skin deep beyond that we are disgusting but still a sucker for a pretty face, i don't enjoy listening to anything unless i am high, i've got a brain injury rendering everything dull and my life is ruined

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weltall and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Human existence is mostly about survival and experiencing pleasure.
I don't see any point in either of these things anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Weltall, Vesiira and Darkover
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
this place isn't even anywhere near good enough to be alive in for me
this earth as been a shithole and hellhole for billions of years
what makes you think anything has changed at all it always has been a shithole and hellhole
and always will be a shithole and hellhole there's nothing magical about this universe the only
thing this place can do is make you suffer for no good reason at all life is has boring as shit it's the same shit day in day out there's no joy to be had at all nothing here make's life worth living through at all, why anyone would choose to exist like this is beyond me enslaved in awful shit facing your certain demise just one wrong step away from being dead everything we live for love is nothing in the end sooner later you will lose it either via a breakup or through death which ever comes first soon to be gone for all time, this has to be the shittest place that ever existed just bought alive to live out your fucking misery here on this god forsaken earth what a terrible horrible thing life is and to think this is what life is like through out the universe where shitty machines kill and eat each other to stay alive so they can repeat the same shit day in day out whatever created this huge pile of shit universe deserves to be destoryed all of it until there is nothing left it's clear as day that there is no creator or grand plan just something that came into existance from nothing with no reason for it to be a thing in the first place if there ever was a hell this place would be it.
i hate that you or any of us have to feel this way, but i do agree. this place is truly hell on earth and no matter how much i try to convince myself to stay i don't see any point in doing so. things rarely ever change and the way society is now it definitely never will. society won't get better. all the "wars" are so so so meaningless, when we all die in the end.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Weltall and Darkover
Weltall

Weltall

Nov 9, 2023
beauty is only skin deep beyond that we are disgusting but still a sucker for a pretty face, i don't enjoy listening to anything unless i am high, i've got a brain injury rendering everything dull and my life is ruined
I'm sorry friend. If I could help you with your injury, I would.
Even though the world sucks, just keep doing your best to look for the small things still.

Like faces!
I'm personally partial to seeing skin with goosebumps.
Seeing the bumps in high definition shots can be a bit hypnotic.

Human existence is mostly about survival and experiencing pleasure.
I don't see any point in either of these things anymore.
When you break it down to biology, yes.
We were only meant to reproduce.
If you're still able to find pleasure, then that's something to still appreciate with your senses.

i hate that you or any of us have to feel this way, but i do agree. this place is truly hell on earth and no matter how much i try to convince myself to stay i don't see any point in doing so. things rarely ever change and the way society is now it definitely never will. society won't get better. all the "wars" are so so so meaningless, when we all die in the end.
It's hard for me to respond to this, as humans don't really learn from their lessons over time.
We can build new technology, and have advanced medical methods to treat diseases.
But at the end of the day, bad actors abuse that power and hurt the ones that matter most.

If I could go to a small secluded location with my closest friends and family, maybe that wouldn't be so bad.

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira, WAITING TO DIE and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life turly is meaningless and pointless when everything you are dies, my nan said to me on her death bed life would get better but never did that was 19 years ago its only got worse with time

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm sorry friend. If I could help you with your injury, I would.
Even though the world sucks, just keep doing your best to look for the small things still.

Like faces!
I'm personally partial to seeing skin with goosebumps.
Seeing the bumps in high definition shots can be a bit hypnotic.

When you break it down to biology, yes.
We were only meant to reproduce.
If you're still able to find pleasure, then that's something to still appreciate with your senses.

It's hard for me to respond to this, as humans don't really learn from their lessons over time.
We can build new technology, and have advanced medical methods to treat diseases.
But at the end of the day, bad actors abuse that power and hurt the ones that matter most.

If I could go to a small secluded location with my closest friends and family, maybe that wouldn't be so bad.
Experiencing pleasure isn't an option anymore due to my debilitating Anhedonia.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover and Vesiira
Weltall

Weltall

Nov 9, 2023
life turly is meaningless and pointless when everything you are dies, my nan said to me on her death bed life would get better but never did that was 19 years ago its only got worse with time
But your Nan loved you. I'm sure that if she could, she would do everything in her power right now to help the you that's vulnerable right now.
And I care that you're in pain.
Experiencing pleasure isn't an option anymore due to my debilitating Anhedonia.
I'm sorry friend, I didn't know.
I wish I could help you find interest in the things you used to enjoy doing.
Just remember that it's not permanent.
I want you to be able to find reasons on what makes life just a bit more bearable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is the true problem, I see existence as nothing more than a virus that existing beings so tragically end up being infected with, causing so much harm and suffering as a result.

I believe it would be better if life was erased, it's so horrific and tragic how life even exists at all, and it's beyond cruel how we have to suffer with no right to die in peace all because other people were selfish enough to procreate.