bleedingbxnes

bleedingbxnes

fight decay, perfect nothing
Nov 20, 2023
It's starting to feel like there's no escaping my mental illnesses. After my last stay in the psych ward, I was pretty much shocked out of my depression, if that makes sense. I was pretty happy for a few months. But now I'm failing all my courses due to neglect of my assignments, nothing is fun anymore, nothing feels good. My suicidal tendencies are returning.

I feel okay right now, just really down. I just don't know what to do, to be honest. Any indight would be great.
Also, this is my first post, yay

• Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Thanks for sharing OP and welcome. I feel that you're touching on something a lot of us face. Even if you shift to an idea of recovery, it doesn't happen in a linear way and we still have to face the reality of our depression and the harsh facticity of life. (Condolences for your experience in psych ward. As you nicely stated, they strive to "shock" us towards a recovery.)

Whatever your choices in life and what direction you want to go, I hope that you find peace.

Thanks for your courage in posting for the first time. I know it's often stressful. I hope this community is able to offer some solace for you. đź’–đź«‚

Reactions: bleedingbxnes
Upvote 0