C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
I can't think very clearly unfortunately, I can no longer organize long thoughts in a clear way. So I will write my post this way. My method is to choke myself with little stuff like pomegranates, and also adding banana, sand. I have illogical fear of surviving. I think I can survive anything (more on this later).

A few months ago when I posted my goodbye post and ended up living, I didnt imagine I wouldnt even fear SI after few months. SI technically exists, yes, I will feel panicked, but, okay, I abandon my attempt. Ok. Now what? Return to my old life? Where doctors no matter what they dont take me seriously, after applying many times, getting no jobs (or very bad jobs, 16 hours a day work). I have high cholesterol (LDL level 140), no doctor pays attention whatsoever. They helped me reduce my SI lol.
Return, apply to one more job, meet with a person, get 34th promise of "we are going to do this for you blah blah" and then get ghosted? Not anymore

I initially thought I should also cut my throat. Turns out, carotid artery cut can be survived, even if I am found 2 hours after cut!!!! Here is a link titled as Case Report: Two cases of survival after complete transection of the left common carotid artery:
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC9935701/

But how about windpipe? Can cut windpipe AND internal jugular artery be survived? OF course.
Title: Successful management of suicidal cut throat injury with internal jugular, tracheal and esophageal transection: A case report

I have no link for this, but I saw on TV news that a person (maybe 12 years old) survived after accidentally falling down from 10th floor. He was in a coma for 14 days though. Doctors said his lungs were in a terrible shape.

Such stuff made me worried: what If I survive? This turned into illogical, delusional fear.

I wanted to drown myself (it is cold here), but turns out, people survive cardiac arrest for 6 hours:

That is why I chose choking. I couldn't find one single article that a person survived it for more than 5 minutes. My only fear is partial obstruction, and coughing/vomiting. But I heard that If I hyperventilate before swallowing fruits, there wont be enough carbon remaining in lungs to make me cough. Coughing may open airways. Hyperventilation also makes suffocation more bearable, as carbon is released from body, I can hold breath longer.

To protect myself against partial obstruction, I will also swallow lots of smaller hard stuff like pomegranates or chicken nuggets for dogs, in addition to banana and sand. Such little stuff will better obstruct and be stuck inside throat, water/saliva wont make them slippery or weaker.

That is it. Very soon. I will be free. I have reached point of no return mentally. I will choke myself in wilderness, but close to some major town. Hopefully I wont be found for 1 hour. Maybe I will do it when it is getting darker.

It feels awkward to write second goodbye post, but I am 99% sure this time I will do it. I wont give my life another chance

If I can survive choking, please let me know. If you have any tips, please, let me know. I have some hours.

This place helped me so much, so I decided to write this post and be as helpful as I can. Try to do something. My post may (or may not) add some value, maybe be helpful for some people. I tried my best to be as accurate as I can and write everything I know

IF I end up surviving or abandoning my plan, I will write a comment / update my post. But very highly likely, I will be gone

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: alienfreak
lalaloopsy

lalaloopsy

●︿●
Oct 10, 2024
i'm sorry you're in so much pain, and are worrying so much. i don't know much about the methods you're talking about so i can't really help to reassure you.

but i wanted to let you know that you aren't alone, and that i really hope you find peace, whatever you decide to do <3

• Love
Reactions: curiousbeing
C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
i'm sorry you're in so much pain, and are worrying so much. i don't know much about the methods you're talking about so i can't really help to reassure you.

but i wanted to let you know that you aren't alone, and that i really hope you find peace, whatever you decide to do <3
Thank you for fast reply. This community has been with me until literally the end, unlike my friends, anyone else. I just hope I wont survive choking. I even googled stabbing to my stomach. Turns out, I have to hit (not just scratch but cut it) aorta somewhere inside my stomach to be 100% sure I will die. I cant do it
Cutting in general is dangerous, I can accidentally cut some nerve that will make me feel burned, tingling, or I dont want to have my face feel like sleeping legs (after long period of sitting, one needs to move them to wake them up and bear some heavy tingling until legs feel fine. If some nerve related to face, near carotid artery is cut, my face will feel like that. No thanks)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
lalaloopsy

lalaloopsy

●︿●
Oct 10, 2024
Thank you for last reply. This community has been with me until literally the end, unlike my friends, anyone else. I just hope I wont survive choking. I even googled stabbing to my stomach. Turns out, I have to hit (not just scratch but cut it) aorta somewhere inside my stomach to be 100% sure I will die. I cant do it
i really am sorry you're going through such a horrible time, and im glad you're finding solace here <3

you deserve restfullness, god luck friend

• Love
C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
i really am sorry you're going through such a horrible time, and im glad you're finding solace here <3

you deserve restfullness, god luck friend
Thank you, for understanding me, kind stranger. You are more understanding than my friends, guess I got everything wrong, they are strangers, not you. "Stranger is a friend you have not met yet". Indeed, this quote is valid for good people like you. IF I end up surviving or abandoning my plan, I will write a comment / update my post. But this isn't impulse, I won`t survive. I feel both excited and fearful

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lalaloopsy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find what you search for, I wish you the best.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I'm so sorry you're hurting so badly.
I hope your transition goes smoothly & you find peace & love🌹💔

• Love
Innereye

Innereye

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
Unfortunate hell my friend. I'm not sure about this method. It seems unreliable, can't stop you though.

All I can say is regardless of what you do. I hope it's as painless as possible.

• Love
Reactions: alienfreak and curiousbeing
C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
Unfortunate hell my friend. I'm not sure about this method. It seems unreliable, can't stop you though.

All I can say is regardless of what you do. I hope it's as painless as possible.
Can I survive choking? It is unreliable in the sense that SI may overcome and I may abandon it? If I fully go through it, how can it fail? If I am missing something, please, let me know. Yes, this is hell. I hope I will be free. Thank you for your reply
I'm so sorry you're hurting so badly.
I hope your transition goes smoothly & you find peace & love🌹💔
thank you. My only wish is that choking works according to my plan + I am not found within 1 hour at least
I hope that you find what you search for, I wish you the best.
A few times you already replied to my goodbye posts. Every time I decided to live. This time I am sure I will do it, provided that my plan now is more effective. Thanks for your reply
I feel both at ease that my plan MUST work, excited to leave everything but also very scared what if choking may fail, if I suddenly start breathing through my ears, I wont feel surprised lol

Last edited:
Innereye

Innereye

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
Can I survive choking? It is unreliable in the sense that SI may overcome and I may abandon it? If I fully go through it, how can it fail? If I am missing something, please, let me know. Yes, this is hell. I hope I will be free. Thank you for your reply

thank you. My only wish is that choking works according to my plan + I am not found within 1 hour at least

A few times you already replied to my goodbye posts. Every time I decided to live. This time I am sure I will do it, provided that my plan now is more effective. Thanks for your reply
I feel both at ease that my plan MUST work, excited to leave everything but also very scared what if choking may fail, if I suddenly start breathing through my ears, I wont feel surprised lol
Your body has inbuilt automatic mechanisms such as a swallow, reflex increased saliva production, esophageal/ tracheal contractions, etc.

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
Your body has inbuilt automatic mechanisms such as a swallow, reflex increased saliva production, esophageal/ tracheal contractions, etc.
I will hyperventilate myself to remove as much as gas possible from lungs to prevent coughing. Also, I will try to swallow as much stuff as possible, can body really do something? I hope not.

Innereye

Innereye

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
I will hyperventilate myself to remove as much as gas possible from lungs to prevent coughing. Also, I will try to swallow as much stuff as possible, can body really do something? I hope not.
It's poorly planned in my opinion. Can't stop you, but even If you put your all into it I'd put your chances of success below 20%.

Last edited:
Reactions: curiousbeing and alienfreak
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I don't find a guarantee in that method. Maybe too desperate for my tastes. I believe in a well-planned suicide with a high chance of success. But this is my thought and if you feel good with your method, that's better. I wish you to free yourself from suffering soon and I hug you tightly. Good luck with everything.

• Love
Reactions: curiousbeing, Innereye and alienfreak
C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
It's poorly planned in my opinion. Can't stop you, but even If you put your all into it I'd put your chances of success below 20%.
Ohhh... All methods are unreliable in one way or another, I read people survive shotgun. I understand this.

Could you please provide one specific case where I can fail? Maybe vomiting during choking may unblock windpipe, so, before choking I may vomit to get vomiting out of my way.

In the worst case, I may stand at sea, as I lose consciousness, I may fall into sea. This is not really needed so much, but just in case. Temperature is warm, hypothermia is effective mainly in very cold weather. And even if it's effective, I don't think I can survive after 13 hours, whole night + the next day until they find me.

Thank you for posting your reply, it's totally okay if you don't want to reply. By writing messages like this, I don't feel all alone.
I don't find a guarantee in that method. Maybe too desperate for my tastes. I believe in a well-planned suicide with a high chance of success. But this is my thought and if you feel good with your method, that's better. I wish you to free yourself from suffering soon and I hug you tightly. Good luck with everything.
SN isn't available, my brain is too messed up to try chemicals, or Propellants. Cutting, falling, even shotgun can be survived. This is my best way. I may combine this method with drowning too
I really hope my plan will work. Maybe I will ask a few questions to Chat Gpt, at which cases choking can fail. I am too tired, literally feeling sick when I think & research about such topics (already since months). I have to prevent every factor which can prevent my method from working

Last edited: