• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Flying Away

A listening ear is better than suffering in silenc
Nov 20, 2021
I know next week could be wonderful and yet still no change. In my head the outcome has to be only one thing if not then I have nothing. A positive outcome seems unlikely but without it I have just over a week to live at most. I'll give it the time but fear I'm just putting myself through more torture. For me to live i need one person to have a change of heart. I so want things to go right. Need all the positive vibes people can send. I know it means nothing but maybe if enough people can hope for me, maybe my world can change. I'm scared of life but have no fear of death. Id like to be scared to die and have no fear of life. I'm asking for positive vibes from people although I have no right to ask. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex, Dead Meat and Shivali
S

soon06132022

Jun 13, 2022
I wish the best for you.

• Love
Reactions: Endex, Dead Meat and Flying Away
F

Flying Away

Nov 20, 2021
My head is going turbo. Need a positive outcome but brain telling me I can't ever have my happy ending. That is something I can only give others

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Endex and Dead Meat
S

soon06132022

Jun 13, 2022
My head is going turbo. Need a positive outcome but brain telling me I can't ever have my happy ending. That is something I can only give others
I am now the miserable man living. If what I feel were equally distributed to the whole human family there would not be one cheerful face on the earth. Whether I shall ever be better I can not tell; I awfully forebode I shall not. To remain as I am is impossible; I must die or be better, it appears to me. A. Lincoln 1.23.1841

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
F

Flying Away

Nov 20, 2021
I am now the miserable man living. If what I feel were equally distributed to the whole human family there would not be one cheerful face on the earth. Whether I shall ever be better I can not tell; I awfully forebode I shall not. To remain as I am is impossible; I must die or be better, it appears to me. A. Lincoln 1.23.1841
Then I must die. Being better than I was doesn't work. I need positive thoughts and vibes

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you are able to find the positive outcome that you are looking for. I wish for you a better life.

• Love
F

Flying Away

Nov 20, 2021
  • Hugs
  • Love
hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
im sending you positivity, wherever you are. i hope you find the things you want in life and can life it to the fullest <3

• Love
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I want to wish you the best @chippyboy and I hope you get what ever you want out of life,and I'm sending you lots of Love and many Beautiful Blessings your way:heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug:

Reactions: Endex and Flying Away
F

Flying Away

Nov 20, 2021
I want to wish you the best @chippyboy and I hope you get what ever you want out of life,and I'm sending you lots of Love and many Beautiful Blessings your way:heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug:
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Endex
Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
I know next week could be wonderful and yet still no change. In my head the outcome has to be only one thing if not then I have nothing. A positive outcome seems unlikely but without it I have just over a week to live at most. I'll give it the time but fear I'm just putting myself through more torture. For me to live i need one person to have a change of heart. I so want things to go right. Need all the positive vibes people can send. I know it means nothing but maybe if enough people can hope for me, maybe my world can change. I'm scared of life but have no fear of death. Id like to be scared to die and have no fear of life. I'm asking for positive vibes from people although I have no right to ask. Thank you.
Thoughts and posative vibes heading your way chippy boy. Hope it works out in your favour.

Reactions: Flying Away
F

Flying Away

Nov 20, 2021
  • Love
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
SENDING POSITIVE VIBES ~ ~

• Love
Reactions: Flying Away
F

Flying Away

Nov 20, 2021
Thank you

• Love
F

Flying Away

Nov 20, 2021
More confused now. Felt loved but now silence again. Hope feels finally dashed. One last happy week before the pain returned. Plans are in place. The end is in sight. Time to end it.

• Love