thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
my head is pounding from the bad thoughts. i feel so empty inside it hurts. i don't even know how to fully explain this feeling but it's torture. i haven't cried in a very long time but i'm getting teary eyed while writing this. i want to escape this mind and body so fucking bad. i want to be a new person. i hate me so fucking much.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, worthIess, Immensevoid and 6 others
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Hope you get some good sleep tonight @thedevilwithin
my head is pounding from the bad thoughts. i feel so empty inside it hurts. i don't even know how to fully explain this feeling but it's torture. i haven't cried in a very long time but i'm getting teary eyed while writing this. i want to escape this mind and body so fucking bad. i want to be a new person. i hate me so fucking much.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thedevilwithin and Sylveon
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I understand you perfectly, I hate myself, I hate everything about me, I'm actually disgusting with myself and it really painful and extremely lonely to feel that way. I can't go out because I don't want people's eyes on me. I as well don't cry anymore but when I post my feelings on here, I break down, I guess it's because we are letting things out, talking about our feelings, which you can't really talk to anyone about. This site, you guys mean a lot to me… I spend all my time on here.🥲

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, thedevilwithin, Sylveon and 1 other person
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
Hope you get some good sleep tonight @thedevilwithin
thank you🖤
I understand you perfectly, I hate myself, I hate everything about me, I'm actually disgusting with myself and it really painful and extremely lonely to feel that way. I can't go out because I don't want people's eyes on me. I as well don't cry anymore but when I post my feelings on here, I break down, I guess it's because we are letting things out, talking about our feelings, which you can't really talk to anyone about. This site, you guys mean a lot to me… I spend all my time on here.🥲
you put it into words exactly. i don't speak to anyone but on here there's no wall i have to hold up. i'm sorry you feel this feeling. it's truly torture. from one stranger to another, i love you🖤

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Yes it's absolute torture, it gets to the point that the emotional pain is so intense that it becomes physical pain, it's literally hard to breathe… I feel for you as I know exactly how you're feeling and the unbearable pain we are having to endure..
I just want to find a way out so badly, this hurts too much, I can't take anymore.❤️

• Love
Reactions: thedevilwithin