Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
About the title, it's hard for me to maintain my stability, it's hard for me to stay in good spirits, a while ago I had an argument with my mother because she lost some money and for some reason she thinks it was me, after a long discussion, I locked myself in. room and I started crying, I wanted to scream and cut myself. Something always happens that disturbs my stability and tranquility, I feel like I can't take it anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not_actually_human, Passersby, helicoptero and 6 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Sorry you have to go through that, what is even worse is that you got beaten by someone while locked in a room. Life always does something to make us feel terrible, it sucks. Hopefully you find relief from that soon. I send you my best regards. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: snowlance, Kerrtu and LoiteringClouds
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really awful what you are going through, it's so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: snowlance
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through this. People suck and life is cruel. Why is it the people who are supposed to love us and care about us push us so far over the edge? I hope things get better for you.

borderlinealcoholic

borderlinealcoholic

Feb 13, 2023
It's always the people who we love the most, that hurt us the most. For me its always my mother.

helicoptero

helicoptero

Estoy cansado jefe...
Jun 6, 2023
I'm really sorry you're feeling like this, I feel you.
Sending you a big hug 🫂