• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
As I've said on my story, I first drank 600 mg of Benadril (mg and not g, my mistake last night) on the first night then another 600 mg on the morning after.

My mind frequently blacks out, though my body remains conscious and seems to be perfectly fine (taken from those who have witnessed such events). And then I will be called back to time only to see that I've lost a massive amount of it as I stay frozen in one place and position.

Hallucinations too often come to me which causes great distress upon those who are with me in those moments. I sometimes will see a car coming toward me as I cross the road and I will hastily run to the other side, saving the human being with me at that moment, then I will be asked "why? there's no vehicle around!". But the worst part is when I cannot see nor hear the coming vehicle itself, seeing the road as a clear spectacle for me to cross, only to be shocked by either the screeching sound of the passing vehicle or by the shouting of an angry driver.

There are frequent times too where my heart will just pump really fast and hard on my chest without a reasonable cause, and it will last for minutes. This one is quite painful and disturbing for most humans who have witnessed it as I clutch both on my chest and on my head (because when my heart suffers that way, my brain also suffers the same and it hurts real bad in a fucked up way).

I hadn't got myself admitted to any hospital and no one but the person who calls herself my "friend" knows about it. After those two main overdoses, I drank again more Benadril but in a limited quantity, like 4 to 6 pills only to alleviate my insomnia and to shut the voices up. But I guess that only added meaning to its effects on me.

Reactions: dano6533
F

Foryoublue

May 19, 2018
600mg diphenhydramine (benadril) is a relatively common dose for those seeking psychedelic effects. Believe it or not people take mega doses on purpose to trip out, usually between 500-1000mg to trip for 2-3 days. 1200mg in 2 days is a lot even on that scale. Your symptoms are textbook for this horrifying drug. Extremely realistic and detailed hallucinations that cannot be distinguished from reality are hallmark. People tripping on diphenhydramine will see a man sitting in their room staring at them, or have lengthy conversations with a friend for like 15min, only to have the friend disappear. Common also is seeing spiders crawling all over. For most people the experience is utterly terrifying and is ranked as the most terrifying and miserable experience of their lives. A tiny fraction enjoy the trip. But Please never try to overdose on this drug. Doses high enough to cause the trip usually leave people permanently fucked up, and I'm not joking. People report persisting hallucinations, and generally feel stupid for months or years afterward. Also, even the low doses of benadryl recommended on the box for allergies have been linked to increased rates of dementia.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
600mg diphenhydramine (benadril) is a relatively common dose for those seeking psychedelic effects. Believe it or not people take mega doses on purpose to trip out, usually between 500-1000mg to trip for 2-3 days. 1200mg in 2 days is a lot even on that scale. Your symptoms are textbook for this horrifying drug. Extremely realistic and detailed hallucinations that cannot be distinguished from reality are hallmark. People tripping on diphenhydramine will see a man sitting in their room staring at them, or have lengthy conversations with a friend for like 15min, only to have the friend disappear. Common also is seeing spiders crawling all over. For most people the experience is utterly terrifying and is ranked as the most terrifying and miserable experience of their lives. A tiny fraction enjoy the trip. But Please never try to overdose on this drug. Doses high enough to cause the trip usually leave people permanently fucked up, and I'm not joking. People report persisting hallucinations, and generally feel stupid for months or years afterward. Also, even the low doses of benadryl recommended on the box for allergies have been linked to increased rates of dementia.

for tripping? Now that you've mentioned it, it all made sense to me. I really had experienced psychedelic effects and with the damned lots of spiders. And now I am at risk for permanent damage. I never knew this information. Very well. Thank you so much.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018

It's the only available sleeping pill here in our area. That's why it's the only one I use whenever I want to somehow do ctb. But then, rn, i think it is not ctb where i'm taking myself to but to a limbo which is a lot more scary.

I'm also seeing realistic creatures and people crawling or somehow, wanting to attack me at times. But I discard them as an effect of my extreme exhaustion at times. And also there are voices which I hear but when I reply to them, humans usually tells me that there is no such voice or anything. Damn.

Reactions: dano6533
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
Overdosing on OTC drugs is notoriously unreliable. Fatal overdoses from what I read usually consist of a cocktail of several prescription drugs (painkillers and sleeping pills) plus alcohol. That means barring a foray onto the darkwebs or a trip to your friendly neighborhood local drug dealer most of us normal mortals are SOL and JWF.