• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Last night was a hard night for me, as @all_pointless wanted me I watched his passing away by video call at skype to document here . He followed stan guideline exactly plus 800 mg propranolol at SN. He was happy and excited to ctb and also stressful.

At 00.50 am: he prepared 3× 25g SN at 50 ml water. One of them with 20×40mg propranolol

At 00.57: he ingested SN easy. He Told me that's very salty but that was ok

At 00.58: He lay on the bed

at 1.00: he was calm and reported high heart beating

At 1.01: he vomited alot almost all of them. I'm sure its propranolol was not absorbed. He ingested second SN immediately and lay on on the bed

At 1.04:
He was breathing fast

At 1.05_1.08: he closed his eyes and lay on his back and shifted to the side several times

At 1.09: he opened his eyes and look at ceiling and closed again. He was at dizziness and lethargy

At 1.11: he vomited a bit again and while vomiting he fell from the bed to the floor. He could not come on bed again. Now I could not see him exactly but I could hear his voice

At 1.12: He moaned softly

At 1.13_ 1.18: I called him and he couldn't respond me. I heard his hard breathing like an asthma attack

At 1.21: he breathe very hard, maybe 2 or 3 times at a minute

At 1.22: he grunted and a somting like moaning

At 1.24: I heard the last breath and sometime like grunting

At 1.25: nothing. He was without motion and without breathing

At 1.50: No movement and breath

At 2.30: No movement and breath

At 3.15: No movement and breath and end of video call

In this case He vomited alot and soon even with metoclopramide. The second SN complated his CTB.
Now I think propranolol must be used 30mints befor SN and with tagment. In this case propranolol and first SN were vomited soon and not absorbed

About peacefulness I think that was 7/10. Vomiting and snoring softly was his unpleasant symptoms. I think he exprainsed 10_15 minutes discomfortness and sometimes like Asthma attack.

I think that he passed away and was successful but I can confirmed that till tonight from his Instagram followers.
Please close his account. He is not with us anymore and he is at peace now

Attachments

• 20200801_120322.jpg
    20200801_120322.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 992
Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anon1337, SilentSuicidal, outrider567 and 60 others
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
It seems that he suffered a lot... I'm sorry that you had to go through that.

• Aww..
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, EconomcDisparity, Defenestration and 5 others
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Thank you for being with him during this time.

• Love
Reactions: Sick of it all, Defenestration, imdone1 and 7 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
It's a great thing you did for him by being with him in his final moments. I hope you're feeling okay :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Sick of it all, Sm42, Fehler and 12 others
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
I understand how difficult that must have been. I've said it before on here, but I've been present for a few deaths on my job as a caregiver. Whether natural or planned, death often doesn't come easily. That's just the way without access to legal death with dignity. At least he was able to choose his time, and the suffering, however much or little he was conscious for, was brief. It's over now. I'm sorry to hear it wasn't as easy as we would hope for him or ourselves. I'm grateful for the both of you for shedding more light on the process for all of us :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, die2live, Wrennie and 13 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
yes that was hard to me but At least now we know what happens when a member disappeared, while reporting his/hers CTB by SN.
and yes death is not easy and a happy thing. even naturall death. i think SN is a reliable and relatively peaceful. much more better than hanging or jumping

• Love
Reactions: 1000winds, CloseFriendofCamus, GenesAndEnvironment and 12 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
U say peacefulness was 7/10 .. I am a bit scared about the asthma attack type feeling as the feeling is of breathlessness plus the feeling of nausea from SN will make it tough to bear ... Also he was alive for about 30 mins before he was calm and motionless ... The 30 min period seems on the longer side , I was hoping for something like 15 - 20 mins max would be the length of discomfort. I m concerned if the process is as peaceful as I imagined

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, Sick of it all, watchingthewheels and 10 others
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
U say peacefulness was 7/10 .. I am a bit scared about the asthma attack type feeling as the feeling is of breathlessness plus the feeling of nausea from SN will make it tough to bear ... Also he was alive for about 30 mins before he was calm and motionless ... The 30 min period seems on the longer side , I was hoping for something like 15 - 20 mins max would be the length of discomfort. I m concerned if the process is as peaceful as I imagined
You could probably bypass the asthmatic symptoms by taking ordinary sleeping pills/melatonin and take the SN as you start feeling incredibly drowsy. The propanolol also has a side effect of drowsiness so both combined should knock you out before the SN takes effect.

Also, SN takes about 1-2 hours to work, not 15-20 minutes. 30 minutes is actually the usual for somebody go into unconsciousness, but for full CTB to the point of unable to be saved, it's an hour or two. Some have even took 4 hours to work, but this is assuming that you don't have a second dose ready to drink. You have a lot of blood in your body and organs and SN needs to suck all the oxygen out of it. It takes time.

The peacefulness scale in death is a bit of a misnomer. Unless you're taking a massive, fatal dose of opioids, no death will be 100% peaceful. The peacefulness scale gauges how relatively easy for it to die without any visible or audible discomfort. Since we obviously can't tell how peaceful it was internally unless we were the ones in his shoes, aminend had to gauge the discomfort externally.

Be prepared to experience some degree of discomfort when or if you CTB, regardless of the method, unless you can get your hands on N, heroin, or fentanyl. Or morphine.

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mary5689, LastFlowers, MountainMonkey and 18 others
CatchingTheBusK

CatchingTheBusK

Mar 13, 2020
Thank you for being with him at that moment and documenting this. I have one question.
Did he make any loud noise like someone in the next room might hear?

Reactions: Defenestration, it's_all_a_game, LetzteAusfahrt and 2 others
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I will continue the documentation of SN at the end of September.
I will only take SN and Ibuprofen to better describe the process. And to better control vomiting

My advantage will be that I will not be afraid. I hope to shed more light on the method.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Sick of it all, Sunset764 and 11 others
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Last night was a hard night for me, as @all_pointless wanted me I watched his passing away by video call at skype to document here . He followed stan guideline exactly plus 800 mg propranolol at SN. He was happy and excited to ctb and also stressful.

At 00.50 am: he prepared 3× 25g SN at 50 ml water. One of them with 20×40mg propranolol

At 00.57: he ingested easy SN. He Told me that's very salty but that was ok

At 00.58: He lay on the bed

at 1.00: he was calm and reported high heart beating

At 1.01: he vomited alot almost all of them. I'm sure its propranolol was not absorbed. He ingested second SN immediately and lay on on the bed

At 1.04:
He was breathing fast

At 1.05_1.08: he closed his eyes and lay on his back and shifted to the side several times

At 1.09: he opened his eyes and look at ceiling and closed again. He was at dizziness and lethargy

At 1.11: he vomited a bit again and while vomiting he fell from the bed to the floor. He could not come on bed again. Now I could not see him exactly but I could hear his voice

At 1.12: He moaned softly

At 1.13_ 1.18: I called him and he couldn't respond me. I heard his hard breathing like an asthma attack

At 1.21: he breathe very hard, maybe 2 or 3 times at a minute

At 1.25: nothing. He was without motion and without breathing

At 1.50: No movement and breath

At 2.30: No movement and breath

At 3.15: No movement and breath and end of video call

In this case He vomited alot and soon even with metoclopramide. The second SN complated his CTB.
Now I think propranolol must be used 30mints befor SN and with tagment. In this case propranolol and first SN were vomited soon and not absorbed

About peacefulness I think that was 7/10. Vomiting and snoring softly was his unpleasant symptoms. I think he exprainsed 10_15 minutes discomfortness and sometimes like Asthma attack.

I think that he passed away and was successful but I can confirmed that till tonight from his Instagram followers.
Please close his account. He is not with us anymore and he is at peace now
Thankyou for supporting him and documenting it for us.

Sending you all my love

• Love
Reactions: Sick of it all, Sunset764, Disco Biscuit and 6 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I think he feeled around 10_15 discomfortness and at its rest he was unconscious especially while asthma attack I think he was unconscious because he didnt respond to me. I'm just worry about vomiting
Thank you for being with him at that moment and documenting this. I have one question.
Did he make any loud noise like someone in the next room might hear?
Yes the sounds were almost high for 2_3 mints and a person in next room may hear them.

Last edited:
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Sick of it all, CloseFriendofCamus and 6 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
You could probably bypass the asthmatic symptoms by taking ordinary sleeping pills/melatonin and take the SN as you start feeling incredibly drowsy. The propanolol also has a side effect of drowsiness so both combined should knock you out before the SN takes effect.

Also, SN takes about 1-2 hours to work, not 15-20 minutes. 30 minutes is actually the usual for somebody go into unconsciousness, but for full CTB to the point of unable to be saved, it's an hour or two. Some have even took 4 hours to work, but this is assuming that you don't have a second dose ready to drink. You have a lot of blood in your body and organs and SN needs to suck all the oxygen out of it. It takes time.

The peacefulness scale in death is a bit of a misnomer. Unless you're taking a massive, fatal dose of opioids, no death will be 100% peaceful. The peacefulness scale gauges how relatively easy for it to die without any visible or audible discomfort. Since we obviously can't tell how peaceful it was internally unless we were the ones in his shoes, aminend had to gauge the discomfort externally.

Be prepared to experience some degree of discomfort when or if you CTB, regardless of the method, unless you can get your hands on N, heroin, or fentanyl. Or morphine.
Thanks ... I think I will need some benzos / Valium to knock me off during the process ... I will ctb at home so want to minimize the length of time I struggle or suffer so no one wakes up in my house

Reactions: Euthanza, Sick of it all, Tereon and 1 other person
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
It usually takes around 30 mins to lose consciousness. However, after around 15 mins you are "out of it." So if all_pointless was found, he'd probably only remember the first 15 mins.

Reactions: Sick of it all and aminend
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're an excellent friend for being with him till the last moment.
If somebody needs someone to be there too, count on me! I'll gladly be next to you and I would like you to be with me whenever I have the guts to CTB too!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Sunset764, CloseFriendofCamus and 8 others
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Thank you for sharing this information. I do wonder what the suffering factor was. I guess this is one drawback of using SN or N without the advice / assistance of a doctor. One of the go-to charts on exit methods is the comparison chart on lostallhope.com http://www.lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

but the closest that site gets to data on ctb via drug are: overdose of illegal drugs, overdose of prescription drugs, overdose of non prescription drugs. They do not specifically address N or SN.

There is the documentary that Terry Pratchett did on assisted suicide (I'm surprised it is still on YouTube since they censor almost everything except make-up tips for one's pet) where he covered the assisted exit of Peter Smedley, who ctb via the services provided by Dignitas. He consumed a medication, and seemed to peacefully dose off to sleep, and by all accounts had died peacefully. Here is a video excerpt:

In the case of @all_pointless (RIP) perhaps certain proportions were not correct to which might explain why the process wasn't as smooth as one might have expected.

Then again maybe in the case of Mr. Smedley there was some side effect of his passing which was edited out of that presentation.

Edit: the same for this Dignitas client, and again, there may have been side effects not shown in the video:

This is the concern that I have about the N or SN method—not getting the process or mixtures correct and resulting in my body just puking it back up.

Cyanide is painful, but essentially 100% effective. Ideally a combination of ingestion of cyanide with shotgun to the head would be a good combination.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sick of it all, CloseFriendofCamus, Defenestration and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Thank you for sharing this information. I do wonder what the suffering factor was. I guess this is one drawback of using SN or N without the advice / assistance of a doctor. One of the go-to charts on exit methods is the comparison chart on lostallhope.com http://www.lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

but the closest that site gets to data on ctb via drug are: overdose of illegal drugs, overdose of prescription drugs, overdose of non prescription drugs. They do not specifically address N or SN.

There is the documentary that Terry Pratchett did on assisted suicide (I'm surprised it is still on YouTube since they censor almost everything except make-up tips for one's pet) where he covered the assisted exit of Peter Smedley, who ctb via the services provided by Dignitas. He consumed a medication, and seemed to peacefully dose off to sleep, and by all accounts had died peacefully. Here is a video excerpt:

In the case of @all_pointless (RIP) perhaps certain proportions were not correct to which might explain why the process wasn't as smooth as one might have expected.

Then again maybe in the case of Mr. Smedley there was some side effect of his passing which was edited out of that presentation.

This is the concern that I have about the N or SN method—not getting the process or mixtures correct and resulting in my body just puking it back up.

Cyanide is painful, but essentially 100% effective. Ideally a combination of ingestion of cyanide with shotgun to the head would be a good combination.

Amazing video. Never watched it before. He died so peacefully! I wonder what the medication is. Damn, it'd be so cool for people like us to get that instead of going under such torturous methods.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jodes2, Sick of it all, die2live and 6 others
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I think some pills which will knock you out is a must with SN like benzos

Reactions: Sick of it all, Sm42 and BrokenArrow
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you @aminend you are so brave for documenting @all_pointless SN account I wish I was able to be a witness but I am being watched closely as they know I want to CTB, there is always someone around that's why I will disappear to a hotel for the weekend.

I have been asking this question for months about propanolol and running my own tests to establish if the effects will be immediate when mixed with SN tbh I have been banging my head against the wall as I know it takes 30/60 minutes for propanolol to even start working but after reading the expert guides of the PPeH I decided it must have additional benefits a part from the main two reasons below, I was under the impression it also aides the absorption of the SN so you pass out quicker.

1, It prevents tachycardia, the heart racing and beating fast.
2, When the brain receives a message there is insufficient oxygen, a message is sent to the heart to increase blood flow which is blocked

As you can see after my own testing I take 200mg 1 hour before and then take the larger 800mg with the final SN drink but on my partners thread I give it 90 minutes to work but as we have a documented case thanks to you and all_pointless I don't think I will take any with the SN, this way I hope it will reduce my chances of vomiting.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-dosage-for-sn.42878/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...les-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/post-803689

Thanks again for this valuable account.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all, Euthanza, Defenestration and 5 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
The picture of the empty chair is haunting. I cant even imagine what it's like to "be there" for it. Please take care of yourself :hug:

Thank you so much for being there for him in his important last moments & for sharing what you witnessed. It takes a lot of courage and respect for somebody to do this.

Rest easy, @all_pointless :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all, Sunset764, CloseFriendofCamus and 9 others
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I regret reading this.
I know hes at peace now but Im so sad and triggered :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all, CloseFriendofCamus, Defenestration and 5 others
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
You state -

these sounds make me believe that he was still conscious , maybe unable to speak and instead making sounds.Maybe even in pain.... hmmm. Propronolol or sleeping pills are really needed with SN.

Reactions: MountainMonkey and Sick of it all
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
You state -

these sounds make me believe that he was still conscious , maybe unable to speak and instead making sounds.Maybe even in pain.... hmmm. Propronolol or sleeping pills are really needed with SN.
You still make sounds while unconsciouss, so we can't really know.

Reactions: Sick of it all, Sunset764, CloseFriendofCamus and 2 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Thank you @aminend you are so brave for documenting @all_pointless SN account I wish I was able to be a witness but I am being watched closely as they know I want to CTB, there is always someone around that's why I will disappear to a hotel for the weekend.

I have been asking this question for months about propanolol and running my own tests to establish if the effects will be immediate when mixed with SN tbh I have been banging my head against the wall as I know it takes 30/60 minutes for propanolol to even start working but after reading the expert guides of the PPeH I decided it must have additional benefits a part from the main two reasons below, I was under the impression it also aides the absorption of the SN so you pass out quicker.

1, It prevents tachycardia, the heart racing and beating fast.
2, When the brain receives a message there is insufficient oxygen, a message is sent to the heart to increase blood flow which is blocked

As you can see after my own testing I take 200mg 1 hour before and then take the larger 800mg with the final SN drink but on my partners thread I give it 90 minutes to work but as we have a documented case thanks to you and all_pointless I don't think I will take any with the SN, this way I hope it will reduce my chances of vomiting.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-dosage-for-sn.42878/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...les-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/post-803689

Thanks again for this valuable account.

Cheers

Geo
Tnx bro.
Yes I'm sure now that ingestion propranolol with SN in same time is risky. The OP didnt recieve any benefits from propranolol because vomiting all of that. Indeed he passed by second SN. I suggest u use propranolol 30 min befor SN
You state -

I couldnt understand the time of his last conscious moment. But I think that was abit after falling on the floor. Sleeping pills are good idea

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all, CloseFriendofCamus, Busdriver and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It usually takes around 30 mins to lose consciousness. However, after around 15 mins you are "out of it." So if all_pointless was found, he'd probably only remember the first 15 mins.

I'm curious, is this an assumption, or is there documentation such as survivor accounts?

Last edited:
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I hope he rests easy :heart: I also hope he didn't experience a lot of pain aside from his troubles breathing.

Make sure to take care of yourself and get some rest too. It's nice to be there for someone in their last moments and to comfort them but on the documenter, it can still be triggering. I'm not saying that you were triggered but it's something a lot of people wouldn't be able to do for obvious reasons. Make sure to take care of yourself. Sending tons of hugs :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sick of it all, CloseFriendofCamus, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Tnx bro.
Yes I'm sure now that ingestion propranolol with SN in same time is risky. The OP didnt recieve any benefits from propranolol because vomiting all of that. Indeed he passed by second SN. I suggest u use propranolol 30 min befor SN

I couldnt understand the time of his last conscious moment. But I think that was abit after falling on the floor. Sleeping pills are good idea

Thanks great research I think you will need to take it 1 hour before to achieve the full benefits.

Many thanks again

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: deleted, Busdriver, Zappfe lover and 1 other person
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
The body is going to fight to stay alive so I'm not sure any method is entirely peaceful and pain free. Take care OP that cannot have been easy to witness.

Reactions: astromoon, die2live, CloseFriendofCamus and 4 others
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
If you take 800 mg propanolol 30 minutes early, you may not be able to drink the SN. 800 mg is a lot. I think the best is to take 2 3 pills before and mix the rest with SN.

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, CloseFriendofCamus, AbsoluteNothingness and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I hope his last moments were as comfortable and peaceful as possible. Also, I'm sorry that you are reeling from the loss and I hope you are able to be at peace again. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, Zappfe lover and peacefulhorizons