Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I wouldn't say that my younger personality is superior, but there was certainly more of it. With each disappointment and setback, after each rejection, I can feel more and more of myself slipping away.

If I were asked to describe my character on the spot, it would be very difficult. I struggle to recall what makes me unique. I feel like I've become some sort of generic sad person who is better defined by what they're *not* than what they are.

This more than anything is why I think I'll end up alone.

Anyone relate?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, narval, Fragile and 9 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think I can relate. For me it feels like I've undergone the opposite of character development and regressed into someone even more unattractive than I already was before.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
Mistake of Nature

Mistake of Nature

A shadow suspended on dust
Mar 30, 2020
Very much so.

Life kills a part of me everyday that I exist. When I die, I'll be nothing. Just empty and blank.

The worst part is that we're aware that we are slowly fading away, but there's nothing we can do to stop it. And who would want to be around a hollow shell of a human being anyway? Some of us are just destined to live and die alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and Life sucks
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I think I can relate. For me it feels like I've undergone the opposite of character development and regressed into someone even more unattractive than I already was before.

this! I feel like I had no growth at all

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and Dr Iron Arc
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Unfortunately everything deteriorates with time. Time kills everything

Reactions: Joey
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I feel the opposite. My personality has developed plenty. Just like yogurt when you leave it in the sun for 28 years.

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity, Beachedwhale and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Pass Out Mr Bean GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Beachedwhale, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is how I feel. I literally have no personality and in a way its like I've already died but I'm still breathing. I think the more years I have been alive, the more tired I have ended up as life has worked against me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Journeytoletgo and Celerity
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
I have 2 different opposite personalities because of the environmental pressure

Sometimes i dont know which one is the truely me

Reactions: Celerity
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It's sad. I'm beginning to realize this is what happened to me twice in my life. I lost that spark, wittiness, and personality long ago. I lost it in middle school and high school although I still talked more. I lost it again in my early 20s to this point now. So sad. It's time to go. I regressed into a boring, loner, social failure. Sad

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I can relate. Now i'm more apathetic, lazy and bitter. Without hope of a better tomorrow i've lost much. Agh. this hurts more than i remembered :(

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Yes this is relatable. I had flaws many years ago, but they were balanced out by good personality traits; in the present it seems that what was once there has evaporated, leaving behind only the flaws. Originally I was quiet and introverted, but still had the capability of forming connections. Now I am almost completely reclusive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo